8

[4 months later]

Emily was in her drama class, right then. She was playing Juliet, in "Romeo and Juliet", ironically. The class wasn't very big, so she got the part, no questions asked, after her audition.

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers sake." Emily said, acting out her lines.

"No, no, no-- it should be like this." Her teacher said, and then she acted out the scene for her.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hayworth."

"Try again, my dear."

"Saints do not move, though grant through prayers sake."

"Better.. but it still needs some work. Carry on.."

Romeo started to speak. "Then move not, while my prayers effect I take." He kissed her. "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged."

"Then my lips the sin that they have took."

"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." He kissed Emily, again.

"You kiss by th'book." Emily said.

"Very good! Alright class, that's all for today. I'll see you tomorrow, and don't forget to practice your lines!"

"Bye, Mrs. Hayworth." Emily smiled.

"Bye, Emily. Your work was exceptional today-- but you have the potential to be even better. So, practice, practice, practice."

"Thank you."

--

It was the weekend. Finally! By then, she had checked into the hotel that she would stay in, until Sunday. She could've stayed with Sweetie, but she didn't want to put her out-- though she insisted. She said that she already did her time. So, she was currently driving over to Richard's house, so he could help her with her lines. God knows she wasn't new to theater, but Romeo and Juliet was a very hard play for her, and Richard knew it by heart.

She rang the doorbell, her book in hand.

"Hey. Come in!"

"I've got the book. Thank you so much for agreeing to help me on this."

"Of course. I'm happy to bring out my rusty knowledge of English literature for a friend."

"Great."

"What area are you having trouble in?"

"Uh.." She showed Richard a page of her book. "Right here." She pointed to one of the lines.

"Okay, so, shall we start?"

"Sure."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers sake." She giggled.

"Then move not, while my prayers effect I take." They stood there for a while.. until, to cut the tension, they both lightly kissed eachother on the cheek. "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged."

"Then my lips the sin that they have took."

"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." They both kissed eachother on the cheek, again.

"You kiss by th'book."

"Okay, before we move on.. you were good. but you have room to improve. Like, for instance..." He gave her some tips, and told her what she could do better.

"Thanks, that helps alot."

"Moving on.. let's start the whole scene again, from the top." He smiled.

"Are you gonna..?"