Chapter 44

Aisha's POV

7 years had passed but the traffic in the Philippines had no change.

"Mom, it's so hot here" a six years old girl tug her mother dress

"I researched about this country"a six years old boy stand beside his mother "this is a tropical country. It doesn't snow here" also a six years old boy wrap his arm around his brother shoulder.

"Axielliana Flaire, Axiellion Flame and Axiellios Flaze. Stick with each other as we enter the underground world,okay?" Their mother looks at them with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

The triplets smiles back "yes,Mom" they answered.

Flaire got the color of my eyes while Flaze and Flame got their father's grayish eyes.

Nang makausad sa traffic ay agad ipinarada ni Aisha ang sasakyan sa ikalawang palapag ng pribadong parte ng underground world kung saan ilang hakbang lang ay mararating na ang opisina nito.

She securedly close the window of her car to make sure that no one will see and recognize her.

"My triplets,I'll be back after an hour okay?" She clicked something in the car that make the seats of the triplets turns into a bed. "Your foods are already there, in case na magutom kayo.Make sure to not go out in the car." Habilin nito "Flaze and Flame,watch your sister." paalala nito sa dalawang anak na lalaki,alam niya kung gaano kakulit ang nag iisang anak na babae.

"Mommy,aren't you going to introduce us? You said,our lolo's and lola's also your friends are inside. Kinakahiya mo ba us po mommy?"

Aisha stilled hearing what just her daughter said.

"No,baby,no. Di kayo kinakahiya ni mommy. But this isn't the right time for you to meet them." She hugged her daughter.

"daddy ninong, will come there too right?" Flaze asked.

Aisha nodded.

"I'll get going my triplets. I won't stay there for so long. Mommy will be back"

"Can we just stay in your office,Mommy? I'll be a good girl po" she pinch her daughter's cute cheeks and nodded.

"Great idea lil sis! I want to see Mom's office too" Flaze excitedly said. "Brother,what do you think?" Flaze face Flame

"I'll go wherever the two of you go." Flame answered.

Aisha sighed and open the door of her car for the triplets. She guides them towards her office.

"Behave and don't make louder noises so that no one will hear the three of you outside,understand?" The triplets nodded.

She secured the office first before going down to the ground floor.

Nagtago sa madilim na parte si Aisha.
Inilibot niya ang paningin at nakita na halos kumpleto na ang lahat at siya na lang ang kulang.

She gulp several times when she saw the person who made her ran away. He's sitting to the throne of Mafia King.

So he's the new Mafia King now huh?

Simula ng umalis siya ay wala na siyang balita sa nangyayari sa UW

"We are gather here again as the three superior made their decision to dethrone the Gangster Queen, codename Empress if she's not going to show herself to us and enthrone a new one." Emcee announced.