Chapter 60

⚠Typographical and grammatical errors ahead.

"Almost of the bodyguards in the hospital are came from Funtabella and Montreux Family." Said by the former Mafia King, Gray's father.

So it means ang ganoong karaming bodyguard mapa labas o loob ng hospital ay tauhan ng Funtabella? O di kaya ay pinatumba muna nila ang iba naming tauhan at pinalitan ng nasa kanila?

"Umalis ng UW ang mga Funtabella at Montreux pagkapask natin ng investigation room.  Our allies are now searching for them. One of our team in assassins are now buying their stocks and properties to turn them down. Some of them were also burning their main soure of income." Said by the third Superior.

"We also informed all the airlines and ports not to let any of the Montreux and Funtabella to go out of the country. I also called someone to burn down their private plane and choppers. So that they cannot leave this country. " stated by the second superior, my grandfather

"We'll show them no mercy. We will also burn down those allies they have abroad." Malamig na saad ng ina ni Gray.

"I already contacted our allies abroad, they informed me that the groups who help them are already here in the Philippines. Still, they burned down the headquarters of those groups in California and New York. " saad ng ina Rhianna.

Tumango naman ang tatlong superior sa kanya.

Nandito kami ngayong lahat sa meeting hall. Together with the parents of our friends who belong to the higher ranks.

Ang mga kaibigan, magulang at mga kapatid ko ay nasa kamay nila.

Kanina pa ako hindi mapakali sa iisiping nasa kamay ni Kazandra ang mga anak ko.

I'm not crying but my heart is dying inside.

Matapos masilayan ang nakataling bomba sa mga katawan nila.

I know Kazandra, she is heartless na kaya niyang pumaslang ng mga inosente.

They are all looking with Gray and shifted their eyes on me. 

Gray is silent and it only means that he's deadly. His eyes are full of wrath but his hands are softly caressing my waist like his trying to calm his self by doing it.

We are waiting for Draze to enter the meeting hall. He's still in the tracking room together with the best trackers in UW.

"Kill them all, if she try to hurt one of my kids,kill her daughter." His voice are full of danger and grudge.

Nanlaki ang mata ng taong naririto sa meeting hall, nagulat sa naging usal nito.

I am also shocked to what he said pero hindi ko iyon ipinahalata.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang magiging desisyon ko sa anak niya kung sakali man na saktan niya ang isa sa mga anak ko.

Hindi ako mabait mas lalong lalo na si Gray. All the people here in the UW knows how ruthless and merciless he is.

He will kill you in a snap kapag ginawan mo siya, he doesn't care kung naging malapit man kayo sa isa't isa.

No one has the guts to contradict his words even me.

They all look at me like they are waiting for me to oppose his words.

But I did not. I stay quiet.

Aapila pa sana ang ina ni Gray pero hindi ito natuloy ng pumasok si Draze kasama ang isa sa pinakamagaling na tracker.

Mabilis itong lumapit sa amin at inilapag ang dalang laptop.

Nahirapan sila na hanapin ang location ni Kazandra dahil ang bracelet na may tracker na binigay ko sa triplets ay sa tingin ko kinuha nila.

His Favorite Possession (McKlein- Series 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara