five. fuck, shit, and other expletives

chapter five,the flayed

chapter five,
the flayed

・ 。゚☆ "shit! shit, shit!" the group continued to wail and scream in terror as the elevator dropped down floor by floor at an alarming rate. it was so fast and never-ending that it felt as if they were sinking into the earth's core.

"we're going down! we're going down!" steve shouted, grabbing onto the wall to steady himself.

"yeah, no shit, harrington!" robin snapped.

"what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck-" lola shrieked.

"why don't these buttons work!" dustin cried, pressing every single button on the control panel, sweat dripping down his forhead.

"press the damn button!" erica shouted.

"what do you think i'm doing?"

"come on, someone press something! just press the fucking button!" steve screamed.

"oh my god, you guys are such dinguses!" lola huffed, pushing past dustin and erica to furiously slam on the buttons, "this is such bullshit!" she thumped her fists onto the control panel, cursing.

"they don't work, you're gonna break it-!"

"it seems like it's already fucking broken to me!"

there was a thud, and the elevator finally stopped, making the whole room shake once again. the impact made lola lose her footing, and she was knocked back from where she was stood by the door, falling right onto robin.

robin yelped from surprise, breath hitching as the wheeler girl's brown hair fanned over her face, their noses less than an inch away from touching.

lola licked her lips, the only thing stopping her from falling completely on top of robin being her arms holding her up.

robin exhaled, her breath coming out ragged as their hips pressed into each other. "hey, wheeler?" she rasped, and lola nodded, not trusting her voice at this moment in time. "y-you're crushing my leg."

"fuck, my groin-" steve groaned, bowled over on the floor. "i fell on my groin."

lola rolled off of robin, looking up at the ceiling from where she was sat on the floor, running her hands through her hair and sighing. "i can't believe this is my life. now we're trapped down here."

"is everyone okay?" robin squeaked.

"yeah, im great, now that i know that russians can't design elevators!" steve shouted in a state of distress, jabbing at the buttons once again.