six. blood stained lips

chapter six,e pluribus unum

chapter six,
e pluribus unum

・ 。゚☆ "who do you work for?" the russian general asked lola, towering above her with his hands behind his back. the girl was tied up in a chair, her hair sticking to her face from the sweat.

she rolled her eyes, keeling over and groaning in annoyance. "for the millionth time, i'm unemployed! i don't have a job! i'm a teenager!"

the guard beside the general slapped her across the face, making her wince - cheek immediately stinging and turning bright red.

"what the fuck!" she gurgled, blood filling up her mouth from the hits she had taken prior. "l-look at me! do i really look like a spy? i'm wearing a t-shirt with the fucking bangles on the front!"

"the bangles?" the man repeated, frowning.

"yes! great band, have you heard of them?"

the guard raised his fist ready to punch her, and she gasped, trying to lean back. "p-please don't, i haven't eaten breakfast, i'll throw u- fuck!" the guard punched her in the stomach, and she keeled over again, cursing. "jesus, let me go, you dickwads!"

"how did you get in?"

"i already told you!" she whined. "by accident! you think i want be in this shithole with you commie bastards?"

"who do you work for, suka-"

lola wanted to scream in frustration. "i work for fucking chuck-e-cheese!" she shouted. "chuck-e-cheese! you happy? i don't work there right now, but if let me go, i swear, i'll sign myself up straight away- i'll be like, the giant mouse or some shit-"

"how did you find us?"

"god, you guys aren't the smartest pumpkins in the patch are yo-" another punch. "-holy fuck," she gasped for air. "what is wrong with you people!" she spat out a mouthful of blood onto the floor. "y- you could just let us go, alright? we're not gonna tell anybody about this! i-i'm harmless! i'm sixteen years old, and i don't even have my drivers license! my best friend drives me around everywhere, i'm helpless, seriously-!"

"who do you work for?"

the wheeler girl groaned, and slammed her head back against the wall repeatedly. "just fucking kill me, god, i can't take this anymore!"

after what seemed like an hour later (lola had no concept of time) she was dragged by her wrists into another room, where robin and an unconscious steve were waiting for her.