Chapter one:Children of the prophecy

It was raining heavily,cloud rumbling the sky was dark and the atmosphere was cold,sending a chill down the spine of whoever present

It was raining heavily,cloud rumbling the sky was dark and the atmosphere was cold,sending a chill down the spine of whoever present.the street were empty and not a single soul in sight.

The darkness crept down and the rain drum on the steel roof of the palace.A woman in labour screamed painfully clinging tightly on the long thread of clothes line hanging in the room.

The kingdom of Sapphire was waiting for this day,the day their crown prince will be born.

The palace were crowded with many people from different tribe coming to witness the birth of the prince which was proclaim to bring light and save their kingdom.

King Kim pace around the hall with a bead of sweat covering his forehead while biting hard on his lips at the pained screaming of his pregnant queen in labour.

The bodyguards let out a sigh staring worriedly at their kings,he had been standing there for 8hours and at this rate they worry he's going to collapse.

the palace tremble with enormous power and the wind blew woefully with each scream of the queen.

everybody in the city know about this day,the day the powerful wizard of the north proclaim to be the birth of a children who will bring a blessing to the world and also a doom to his fellow mankind.

A powerful ruler who will shakes the world with his enormous power.The mighty child who possessed the gift of life and the ominous one who carried doom and bloodpath,the one who will shakes the three powerful kingdom together.

The ones who will be born to love,to fight and to kill.

The children of the prophecy who will shakes the entire world.

The cries of baby echoes throughout the palace and just then an enormous light shrouded the city transforming into a pulsating symbol of the sun flashing across the sky and the dark night slowly extinguished by an unknown brilliant light flooded the city sending a daylight to the entire kingdom.

The people of sapphire came out from their home and fall down to their knee with their head bow low paying homage to their future king and broke into joyful chant for the birth of the little baby.

Sapphire kingdom have the largest population among many kingdoms and they were known for their riches and wealth.

The lands flourish more in economic climate than the rest,making them the top three richest among kingdoms they are also known for their beauty varied cities.

they were skillful warriors and produce the best weapon and have the highest defence,that's why they were feared in terms of wars but they lack a skill of practicing magic.

Yet,no kingdom can dare to attack them,for they have a good defense and can easily overpowered their enemies by their weapons and cunning tactics.

They were known to be wise and strong in war compared to other kingdoms and also good in business, The majority of the sapphire people were merchants and farmers.