Chapter Seven: Embrace life,stay away from the moon

Sapphire,

Kim Taehyun,steps out to the balcony and glances down."my knight!!!" he hailed to the thousandths armed men and the forces repeated with the thundering and earth shaking volume creating a huge shiver on everyone presence.

The kingdom was on high alert,with the army and weapons at ready,the citizens remains clueless bracing themselves for the bloodshed to come but little did they know the reasons behind this war,as only the king and a few of his trusted chief were aware of the situation.

"Your majesty, please calm down!!"

The most trusted chief kyros,slump down in front of the raging king,he seem frightened and terrified of what's going to befall their land.

King Kim thought they stood a chance since they were a larger country with a bigger army.but that was him underestimated the two kingdoms.

Unfortunately, sapphire did not seem to understand, waging a war on the Oz kingdom which was rumored to kill their previous king and queen for their current king.jeon Jungkook.

The young king who was considered a crazy maniac was described ever since he completely obliterated his entire family in a bloody massacre to hold his throne using his vance power,he secured the land with a dreaded,cold hearted mage who were as powerful as himself and wiped away any and all resistance to his reign.he didn't hesitate to strike against those who challenge or oppose his power.

He is ruthless.

Merciless.

Cold hearted.

not to talk of Luna,their infamous god who fought in a war alone and carries a massacre of his enemies troop.his very name sending chills down any type of perpetrator's spine due to his infamy throughout the land.

The Queen of avion is not different either despite being the sweetest according to the rumors,she was a strong headed,fearless and a leader who was unmatched in fighting abilities and powerful enough to lead a war and take the victory,she was a beauty who was born from the water goddess Naiada.

She was the one who could kill a person with her eyes and a snap of a finger but avion were uncertainly the type to fancy unnecessarily war and a blood spilling, that's why waging war on them itself is consider blasphemy.

They were not ones to wage a war on.

"They took my son kyros,I will make sure they pay for this,whether it's Oz or Avion?!!"the king infuriated,his eyes flared up and the meat around his eyes tightened,kyros sigh and rise to his feet facing the king completely.

"We can't win this fight my king, currently general yeoning is gravely wounded during the attack and field Marshall boo gum is out to the border, right now.no one to lead our army,they will only get slaughtered by the enemies"

"I will lead the army myself "the king spat,a pitiful sigh escapes the elder man lips as a rough hands rub on his face in agony,who could calm this enrage beast if not for him or the queen who has yet to wake up from sick bed after hearing the bad news of his son.

"I have a plan your majesty?"he began and that certainly took the interest of the king,who is second away from marching to the front line.