Chapter Two:child of the blue comet

Fifteen years later

The palace was in a great atmosphere it was filled with people from all over the country everyone were running around the busy and crowded place.

In the street of Sapphire,many candle and decorations of all kind were lit up on the sky and different kinds of food were sent from the palace to the people for the happy occasion.

It's the birthday of their crown prince after all.

many lords and famous people from different clan came to celebrate the birthday of their prince kim taehyung who clock fifteen.

the prince was loved by all because of his carefree and kind personality they believe their prince was born with the energy of light which held the most powerful zodiac of sapphire kingdom.

they believe he was the mighty child they all have been waiting for,the one who will conquer their two strongest enemies,the powerful kingdom of oz,the moon tribe and the Avion,the city of water.

A loud pant were escaping the young boy mouth as he run hysterical to the door,his face held a panick and afraid look.

his hands on his knees to catch his breath when he arrives at his destination,he push the door open and rush into the room.

"Your highness,the king is coming this way!!"he cries out worriedly and the prince peered out of the high arch wooden library with a look of horror.

He quickly drop the metal shinning sword and with the help of his servant they quickly arrange the messy library in rush.

They froze in place when they heard the heavy footsteps coming outside the door.

it was too late the king is already on his way to the room.

The prince quickly drag his servant who was shaking with fright into a hiding.

The two drown themselves in a pile of books and peer out of it to look at the presence in the room.

He catch the glimpse of his father and the two knights in the room and they seem to be in a conversation.

Taehyung listen intently and manage to hear a small out of their conversation.

"Make sure to tighten the entrance at all cost"the king command.

"Yes sir!!"the two knights bow to their king and Taehyung recognize them very well.they are sir boo gum the chief lieutenant and sir yeoning,the general commander.

"Why are they here?,has war break out,seriously on my birthday?"

All kinds of thought raced through his mind and saw the concern on his father's face and the deep sigh leaving his lips afterwards.

He looks tired and exhausted even.

The prince couldn't understand it at all,why his father looks so alarmed like that and he wish to find out.

The three man finally leaves the room and they breathes out in relief.

"I really wish you will stop causing trouble,what if the king catch us"

Young Lucas cries out worriedly helping the prince out of his hiding place.

Taehyung grin widely showing his boxy smile at his servant who pout deeply.

"Come on Luca,we will never get caught I promise"

The prince assure throwing an arm around his shoulder,trying to calm his scardy servant.