Chapter five: The Encounter

In Avion kingdom,many accessories were placed down on the large table in the room.it was very beautiful and spacious,the room were lit with candles of different colors which filled the room with scented of lotus flower.

Park Jimin glued her lips on the red tainted plate,she placed a blush slightly on her cheeks before turning around to check herself in the mirror and let out a small bright smile at her handwork.

The door opens revealing a middle aged woman in an expensive white attire,in her hands was a beautiful
silk covered with silver and shiny grey feathers and a sparkle crown made of grey.

She bows her head and Jimin smiles gesturing with her hands.

The woman places the robe down and goes to do her job,fixing the Queen's hair.

"Your majesty,i sense some strange energy.it like something enormous was about to happen"

the high priestess uttered a look of concerns on her face.

Jimin who was humming a melody to herself slightly opened her eyes,a little smile on her red tainted lips.

"I felt it too,an energy which is not from this land is roaming around"

"I think I will go there today"she added closing her eyes again.the woman sighs pausing for a moment to pick the dress.

"Please be careful,My Queen"she demanded,her voice laced with worry.

Jimin just hums in response.

"All done?"She announced proudly and Jimin turned to stare at herself in the mirror.

The beautiful expensive white silk glued perfectly on her frail body and flooded to the ground,the silvered crown fitted graciously on her head.

The earrings and necklace dangling around her neck and ears look enthralling and suave.

The woman smiled constantly seeing how the Queen was glowing,nobody in the kingdom could withstand her beauty,some have never seen her yet they have heard rumors about their Queen and her not withstanding beauty and elegance.

park Jimin was admired by all,She was charming,confident and jovial but she has one big secret.

she's a man.

It's something she would take to the grave and if anybody finds out about this fact,he or she must be eliminated.

Taehyung POV.

I heard clattering more like echoes of voices and a different kind of screams, wailed and cries filled my head.

I covered my ears and opened my eyes only to be peered into a deep darkness.

"Kim taehyung!!?"

I turned around immediately but I couldn't see a single soul on sight.

Fearfully,I sheaths my sword hoping to strikes whoever or whatever it is.

"How did you know my name?,reveal yourself this instant?"I uttered,hoping to see through the darkness.