Chapter 5

Tae: Stop wiggling rightnow Yn!-

Yn flinched and looked at Tae with big eyes being speechless... Jk was just holding Yn while looking at Tae with doe eyes.

Tae: Come here... (he said in a way softer than before)

Jk placed Yn on the ground, who was floating in the air with the help of Jk's hands. She took baby steps towards Tae. Jk found this strange as Yn obeyed quickly... Jk just held his smile back not wanting to make Tae more mad

Jk pov: Woah..Ynie obeyed him..First time I'm seeing her obeying someone in first call..Just like how she did to his brother. Only hyung can handle this little monster and now Tae hyung did....Hyung..I miss you..You know I feel Tae hyung same as you... I wish we could live together again...In that fantasy world...

Tae: Kook... Is she always like this? (He asked slightly glaring at Yn)

Yn quickly stopped and turned to Jk with puppy eyes

Jk shook his head as no to Yn and said "Yes hyung" to Tae

Tae: I didn't know this little friend of mine is this scary and stubborn hm?

(He said dragging her little body towards the kneeling him, after turning Yn to his side)

Tae: First tell... Are you hurt?

Yn: Aniii.. (she mumbled looking down)

Tae: Why did you do that?

Yn:because...

Tae: Because? (he repeated fixing her messy hair because of the fight)

Yn:because, he said kookie isn't my oppa.. (she ended her answer with a little sob)

Jk widened his eyes and looked at Tae who was already looking at him.

Jk quickly walked to her and made her look at him.. he cupped her face with lots of care and said

"YN-ah..I told you already bun..Don't mind nonsense..you are already my little one okay?"

Yn:Hum..( She nodded her face with a sad pout)

Tae: Yn...Look.. That's really normal so much people will try to hurt you..To make you angry..But you should never mind them..Forget and forgive okay love? You know the truth then that's enough..If they provoking you then tell that you don't interested in stupid talks and fights..Okay?

(Tae said gently holding her little hands with his both hands)

Yn:Woohuu!!- Yaayyy!!- Thankuu Alien oppa..Now on I'll not fight.. Instead I have a swag answer..hehe (she smile hugging Tae tightly making both elders chuckle)

Tae: That's like a good girl..

(three of them headed towards a bench and sat down...)

Jk: So, hyung...What were you telling... Why you visit here today..?

Tae: Oh..That..Um..Today is my birthday...So my parents allowed me to adopt a child as my sibling...as I got no one...

Jk:So...Whom you are going to adopt...?

Tae:Um...well how to say...I really didn't know you both are living here..I badly want a little sister..So.., guess who...?

Jk:Y-Yn..? (Jk told with a raising heart, loking up at Tae with tears filled big doe eyes.. His heart ached deeply... How could he let go of his life.. far away from him.. His everything.. His world..)

Wait let me tell you about Jk

Jk is the one and only son of the most trustworthy friend of Royal Family...The gloomy night of the Aurora kingdom was overwhelmed with betrayal.. As a result of that, King and queen got defeated.. Ofc the betrayal is the most dangerous thing in the whole universe.

So, at that night, little princess was given to a guard among the very few trustworthy guards of the royal palace to save their princess at least, as at that time, king, queen and prince were trapped in between enemies... That trustworthy guard also took the side of Merala (The enemy) ...Beyond there also a hidden story...By the way, it was Jk who protected little princess and entered the Earth from his power... Same as what king and queen did with Tae, he just deleted Princess's memory and lived a good little life in their orphanage protecting Yn as his life and everything..(He didn't hide Yn's magic powers as yn had no idea of using magic)

So, it's about our kookie and let's get into the story..

Jk pov; adopt yn? Uh..How can I let go.... Besides..How can I say no to Hyung..God..help me..I- I'm-

Jk though rubbing his both palms together looking down, with teary eyes until he sense a hand on his shivering hands..And he looked up to the person just to see a Tae with a smile, assuring not to worry..

Jk: H-hyung...?

Tae: Don't worry Kook..I know how you feel. I'll not take this cutie pie with me-

(he said patting Yn's head softly..And there's Yn who had no clue about what's happening around as she was just digging into her chocolate world, while sucking onto the chocolate given by Tae)

Jk:What?

Tae: It's okay at least now I know both of you..I feel both of you as my own siblings..Feel free to visit our house...I never want to separate you both..

Jk:HyUng...but..

Tae:It's okay..(he said smiling while patting Jungkook's back..)

??:Tae you'll receive a special offer on you birthday...

To be continued...✍

__________________________________

~Thank you for reading~ 💗

~Take care~ 💜
__________________________________