Chapter 6

??:Tae you'll receive a special offer on you birthday..

(Mrs.Kim Popped out from no where)

Tae:Eomma? Wat do you mean?

Mr.Kim:Just come (Mr.Kim signaled Tae to come asides)

While Mrs.Kim sat on the bench and took Yn on her lap looking at the Yn who was sucking greedily, covering half of her face with chocolate... Still Yn had no clue that she was lifted up and placed on another place.. Mrs.kim carefully wiped chocolate from her cute little face without disturbing her

JK:Mam..Your dress will be ruined...Because she isn't just eating her chocolate

Mrs.Kim: Sh...sh.. Let it be son... She looks so cute...

Jk pov:S-son..Uhhh...It feels so warm..(He chuckled under his breathe for his stupid thinking)

Jk:Oh okay...

Meanwhile with Tae and Mr.kim

Tae:Why dad?

Mr.Kim: So did you pick someone to adopt?

Tae: (he looked other side to avoid tears.. he just badly wanted Yn to be his little sister...But his heart didn't let him to separate the duo)

A-anii appa...I don't want... (he stuttered)

Mr.Kim: That's because you can't separate that duo right? (He asked pointing at Yn and Jk)

Tae: Appa? Yes..But how do you know..

Mr. Kim: We heard it..When we came here to talk to you..

Tae:So, yk the reason na..I'll not adopt any other one too.. (he said with a sad pout)

Mr.Kim:What if we adopt both of them? Would you-

Tae:Appa?! (He shouted while smiling like an idiot)

Mr.Kim: YESS! (He imitated Tae)

Tae: Really? Can I?...What about eomma? (he asked with happy tears)

Mrs.Kim: Ofc..we both decided this

Tae: Really?.. I can't believe.. I was thinking how to ask you guys about this... (He said hugging Mr.kim)

Mr.Kim: Omo Omo..see how much good parents you got..(he said flipping her hairs playfully)

Tae chuckled and said " YESSS...Love you sm appa..."

Mr.Kim:Give thanks to your mom... She gave this idea... And go tell them...

Tae just flew towards where Mrs.Kim, Jk & Yn were...Tae hugged his mom carefully not disturbing Yn and whispered a thank in her left..She smiled at his son's happy smile nodding her head...

Tae turned to Jk.

Tae:Kook...!

Jk:Yes hyung...?

Tae:Will you...will you mind being my litte brother?

Jk gulped saliva not believing what he heard

Jk:S-sorry ? I didn't understand...(He stood up feeling nervous)

Tae: Look.. (Tae held caringly Jk's both arms and looked into his eyes with brotherly love)

Mom and dad have decided to... (he paused to pay his precious boxy smile)....adopt both of you...

(He told in a soft tone being enough to turn Jk's doe eyes teary)

Jk:Really? (he whispered under his breathe)

Tae:Yes...

(Tae and Jk id a quick hug)

Jk:Not really..No one did like this before..Cause many people tried only to adopt me or yn..Not me and Yn...Thank you sm..But won't we bothering you guys..? (He asked looking at Mr. & Mrs.Kim