Chapter 9

Yn sat down on her place in her classroom and started thinking about her restricted power...

Yn pov: Uhh what should I dooo....I can't even use magic...My hobby is also gone...Now who'll scare teachers..hump- (she gritted teeth looking at the class window n then a sound echoed)

Yn flinched and looked around..No one was there except 2 girls and 3 boys as it was their free time..Arin also went out as yn refused to play telling that she was not in the mood...

Boy 1: What was that? Who broke that window?
(The little boy asked in a panic)

Girl 1: No one...Who? We all will be in a big trouble..We 6 only at the classroom now...What just happened ahh? (She asked sweating)

Yn said nothing cause she never meant that, just it happened effortlessly.

And soon she noticed arin who was looking at yn with wide open mouth..She noticed everything as yn was just staring at the screen n when she gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes...She quickly grabbed yn's arm n dragged her out of the class telling her classmates that yn was asked by a teacher..Yn just followed her as she was still confused..
They both headed to the garden bench and sat on a place where no one was roaming around.

Arin: Yn...How did you do that?

Yn: Wh-what?

Arin:How did you do that? You have super powers?
(She asked with a happy smile and curious eyes)

Yn widened her eyes and shook her head twice not agreeing with her, being scared of her life..

Arin: Come on yn you are the one who did that..you are amazing..
Just tell me more naa

Yn: Nooo Arinn..I didn't how can a human do-

Arin : May be you are from another planet

Yn gasped n said  "NO"

Arin: Then why are you getting panicked 
Am I not your bestie? (She said with a sad pout)

*
[First of all, have to mention that, Arin is actually a true friend of yn..Tae and jimin also are best friends n ofc their families.
BUT never knew about their secrets...On earth they are the most trustworthy people they've ever met]

Yn: Aniiya.
I didn't mean that..you are my bestiee

Arin: Then, why you aren't telling me...?

Yn: B-but

Arin: pls... (she showed her puppy eyes) If I am your bestieee? (She whined)

Yn pov: I can trust her...Will oppas get to know...Um..Jiminie oppa and Tae oppa also best friends..so he also might have told right.? You can trust arin yn...you can't make her sad hn..

Arin: Hump then fine-

Yn: No noo..okay I do...

Arin: Super powers...?

Yn: Shhh..don't shout
Keep it as a secret huh

Arim: okayy.Um..show me some tricks

Yn: noo..that was an accident

Arin: okay...Your oppas..I mean Tae & Jk oppas, about this right?

Yn: Yeah..But-

Arin: okay now make my shoes clean..Will ya? Cause my eomma scolds me for making it dirty daily? (She pouted)

Yn: Um...What if anyone sees?

Arin: No one is here cupcake
Just do...

Yn: Okay