Chapter 8

Yn woke up and found her self was surrendered by Tae's big arm..She squeezed her eyes to adjust the sun rays..

She felt her head spinning a little but soon it went away after letting out a soft sigh.. She turned her head and saw Jk sleeping in the other side, being almost about to fall down from the bed, snoring while mouth opened a little.

Yn tried to move Tae's hand but she was unable to..

Yn pov: Your arm is so heavy oppaaa.. (she whined without sound)

She sighed with a pout and stretched her arm to Jk's head and pulled his hairs little only to make Jk groan and turn around.

And the next moment, he knew that he........- he fell down and landed on the on the ground..

Jk:Ahhh.. (he shouted rubbing his back, processing about what happened)

Yn giggled and spoke in a really soft voice.

Yn: Kookie oppa..help me to get out..

Jk:Youu..You brat...

Yn:Shhh..Don't shout..Oppa is sleeping...

Jk:So..I was also sleeping duh (he spoke without sound making Yn giggle)

Jk started picking up his pillow and at the next moment the pillow started flowing

Jk:Yn.... (he turned around to face Yn with a done look)

Yn:I'll give you first help me..

Jk:oh really little princess...

Jk smirked and was about to do a magic but stopped when he remembered last night..

Jk:Ynie..Well I'll help but don't use powers okay?

Yn hummed nodding...

Jk:Okay....

He took Yn out of Tae's arm..Yn stood up with a cute smile

Yn: Thank u oppa (she hugged him)

Jk smiled and ruffled her hairs

Jk:Go now fresh up okay..We have something special to tell you..

Yn:Ohh..what?About living in earth

JK:Yup..

Yn nodded and did a magic to her self to get freshened up....Like you know,..But the trick and the statement was a little wrong so, the magic strike landed on a nearby glass and it explored with a loud sound

Yn gasped and looked at the broken glass

Yn:Oops, Did I miss any word....?

Tae shot up listening to the breaking sound...Tae stared at the two people standing in front of him with confused eyes..

Yn gulped a little that thinking Tae might be angry.. So she moved a little behind of Jk..

Jk:Hyung...good morning..

Tae:Good morning kook..What happened? Yn..?

Yn:I'm sorry for disturbing oppa (she mumbled)

Tae chuckled and signaled Yn to come while sitting on an edge of the bed,

Kook:I'll go get fresh up...Bye..(he left without waiting for Tae's answer knowing that he'll also get scolded for not stopping Yn)

Yn:Kookie oppa.. She struggled to go out of Tae's arm, which was wrapping around her little waist..(Imagine Yn standing in front of him, while Tae is sittng)

Tae:Hey hey princess..Why...you don't want to stay with our oppa huh? (he fake cried)

Yn giggled

Yn: I thought you are mad..