sixty-two.

The next few weeks seem to fly by, Taylor time encapsulated between rehearsals and being a mother. Those two things certainly keep her pretty busy, and they're the two titles that she's most proud of: songwriter and mama. Music has been consistent in her life since the day she learned how to open her mouth and sing, and comparatively, her daughter has been a relatively recent development. However, Taylor will tell anyone who will listen that Ayla is the best thing to ever happen to her.

Taylor is so proud of how well her little girl is doing in homeschool. She's acing all of her online assignments and quizzes like a champ. Back home in New Jersey, Mrs. Tate is communicating with Taylor quite frequently. Taylor is so thankful for the other woman's guidance, as the homeschooling journey was one that was not expected but necessary. Mrs. Tate is positive that Ayla will be on track with her other classmates when she returns for first grade.

One day, Taylor wakes up with an idea. A few quick texts with Ben and Levi and everything is confirmed- she can't wait to share the news with her daughter. She goes into Ayla's room and lightly shakes her awake.

"Ayla, honey, wake up. I have a special surprise for you."

"What's that?" she asks, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"You're going to come with me and Joe to work today. We are moving into the theatre and I thought that you might like to see what's going on behind the scenes." Taylor figures that this has to be meeting one of the performing arts standards for her little girl's education. Regardless, reading and math lessons can always be made up on the weekend if need be, but the chance to see a move-in of a new West End show is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Ayla gasps with excitement. "Really?"

"Really," Taylor smiles. "Come on, let's pick out an outfit, okay?"

Ayla climbs out of bed and eagerly heads to her closet. With the weather on the verge of turning into spring, everyone is starting to itch for warmer weather. Unfortunately, today, it's still quite cold and rainy.  The two pick out a purple dress paired with a grey cardigan, grey tights, and black Mary Jane shoes. Taylor helps her daughter with the tights, but otherwise, Ayla is learning how to get dressed all by herself, so Taylor leaves her daughter to do so and says to come to the kitchen for breakfast when she is done.

Joe is already sitting at the table, enjoying some toast and scrambled eggs that he whipped up. "I've got some eggs for you and Ayla as well, they're covered in the pan. You'll just have to make your own toast. I didn't want it to get stale," Joe explains.

"You're the best," Taylor remarks, putting two slices of bread into the toaster and pulling out plates for her and Ayla. Of course, Taylor remembers and cherishes every big moment in her life. However, it's the little moments like this, eating breakfast at their apartment in London with Joe and Ayla, that make her life truly special. Not everybody is lucky enough to find this sort of happiness. Taylor knows that; she's not a fool. She can't take a single second of this for granted.

It isn't long before the three of them are piling into the car to head to the theatre. Excitement is high for all three of them. This is huge- it's Joe's biggest job ever, it's a new adventure for Ayla, and it's Taylor's first time in the public eye for many years.

The rest  of the cast is arriving at the same time as Taylor. She smiles, excited to see all of the incredible artists that she's been working with just as excited as she is about today. Movers are already working on the set, which was built at a workshop in Canterbury and brought to London early this morning. It's going to take a long time to get everything assembled, but it is exciting to know that it's all going to be coming together.

"You ready to go in?" Taylor asks Joe, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

"I am," he nods. They've both got their company lanyards around their necks, so with a little smile to each other, they take a few deep breaths and walk inside.