Part 9

Sid Pov:

This was one of the night of my life which i spent with Sana. Her cute talks, the way she pouts, the way she crys, her care for me, her blushing face, she is prefect literally perfect.

There were only two women i loved for my whole life, neetu di and mom. I never even thought i can find any girl attractive, but shehnaaz I'm already going crazy for her. I wanna talk to her, touch her, see her face in the morning when i wake up and in night before going to sleep.

She is something else. I don't know if i love her but the thing I'm sure about is she is Mine only mine. She is gonna be mine forever.

And when i kissed her today, the way her soft plump lips met my lips i loved that feeling. But when she told me that was her first kiss it made me more happy. I was her first kiss and I'll be the only one she kisses in the future.

She's so innocent, i wonder even if she knows about sex and all or i have to teach her everything. It's gonna be difficult but ya I'll take it slow just because of her.

After i reached home, i was really tired but when she called and talked to me i felt I've got the peace. So after saying good bye to her i took a cold shower as i was again thinking about her and cold shower was the only option.

Right now I'm laying in my bed and thinking about her with a smile. But I've to sleep as tomorrow i have to go office.

I woke up at 6:30 am took a shower and now I'm going downstairs for having my breakfast.

"Morning mom," i said sitting on chair of dining table.

"Good morning bacha, acha sidharth aaj shopping par jana hai hum sab ne shehnaaz, pummy ji aur maine tu jaldi ajana ghar sath jayein ge," mom said while serving me the breakfast

"Mom boht important meetings hain aaj toh mushkil hoga balke next 2 days bhi I'm very busy aap khudi dekh lo na," i said,

It's not that i don't wanna go, i wanna meet shehnaaz but as I'm planning to take 3 days off from the office after our wedding that's why I'm trying my best to wrap up the important meeting and and stuff.

"Tu chalta toh sabko acha lagta sid," mom said looking at me

"Mom i also really wanna go but important meetings wagerah wrap up kar raha hun taake shadi ke baad 2 ya 3 din ka off kar saku," i said making her understand the situation

"Chal phir theek hai main bata dungi sabko, tu breakfast kar le jaldi seate horaha hoga" mom said i nodded

"Okay mom bye I'm going, take care," i said kissing hee head and left for office.

I went inside my office and my PA said i have 5 mins before meeting so i thought to text sana

"Hey morning, how are you?"

I knew she must be sleeping right now so i left my phone in my office and went for the meeting.

When i came back it was almost 12 pm and checked my phone and saw sana 4 texts, first 2 were at 10 am and third one was at 11:30 and last one at 11:40 am.

"Good morning"
"I'm fine aap btao?"

"Aap kyun nhi arahe shopping par sath?"
"Okay aap busy ho auntie ne bta diya, kaam karo aap. Take care,"

It was such a hectic day but just by seeing her these cute texts, I'm feeling happy and calm.

"Baby, kaam boht hai toh ho skta hai next kuch dino mein baat bhi boht kam ho pareshan nhi hona, aur ache se shopping karo. Koi bhi problem ho toh do tell me okay?" I texted her back and again went to meet a client.