Part 30

Sid's Pov:

I woke up and smiled seeing my baby in my arms sleeping on my chest. She is looking so cute. I kissed her head. I can feel her erected nipples on my stomach making me groan. I'm hard just by the feeling of her nipples and i can't help it. I have to take a cold shower before i loose my control anf took these delicious bosom in my mouth.

Then i looked at the watch and it was 10 am. I carefully placed her head on the pillow and waited till she slept peacefully on her side.

I climbed out of the bed, took my clothes from closet and went inside the bathroom. I took a long cold shower to satisfy myself. After that I wore a simple jeans and shirt and went outside.

I smiled seeing the view in front of me

I smiled seeing the view in front of me. My baby is sleeping while hugging my pillow tightly. I went towards the bed, kissed her in head making her snuggle more into my pillow.

I'm thinking to take her on a date today so i called the manager of a hotel and told him that how i want everything. I told him that we will stay there for 2 night today and tomorrow. I have only 2 days and i wanna tell my jaan that how much i love her.

Yes i realized now that i love Sana. I never thought i can love someone but this girl is different from everyone. Her innocence, fake anger, cute antics, beauty, submissive nature, literally everything is beautiful. She is beautiful inside out.

Yesterday when i called her jaana after that made fun of her, then i saw her controlling her tears. That was the moment i realized i love her. No one can ever take the place she hold in my heart. I never thought she will take that joke to heart, but when she said that this means so much to her. I was ashamed of myself. How can i make her cry snd how can i make joke of my love. Yeah my love as i don't know about her feelings.

But today I'll tell her my feelings and then it's her decision afterwards. Even if she says no i will never give up and make her realize how much i love her and only her.

I'm sitting on couch in our room and thinking about tonight but then i heard a voice. Of course my baby's voice

"Aap uth gaye,"  she said as she was now sitting on bed and rubbing her eyes with both of her palms. I quickly stood up and walked towards the bed and sat beside her.

"Baby ankhein kharab hojayen gi aise nhi krte," i said while taking her hands off her eyes.

"Okay but jaldi kyun uth gaye aap?" She said looking at me

"10 baje utha tha darling aur ab 11:30 horahe hain tu bhi uth ja," i said caressing her hair as at head was now resting on my shoulder. I smiled seeing this. Now she is very much comfortable with me.

"Hmm chalo main ready ho kar aati hun lekin aaj bhi ghar hi rehna hai?" She said now looking at me

"Baby i wanna ask you something but us se pehle fresh ho kar ajao," i said