Part 17

Alarm starts ringing and sidharth woke up. It's 4:45am. He smiled and looked at sana for some time as she was sleeping so peacefully he kissed her head and thought to shower first and then wake up her.

Sidharth took his clothes and went inside washroom. He walked back in room fully ready.

He looked at time it was 5:20 am now so he thought to wake her up now

"Sana baby uth ja time hogya hai," sidharth said caressing yer hair as he was sitting beside her on bed.

"Mujhe aur sona hai, tng nhi karo," she said in sleep

"Baby uth ja na," he said and she just ignored him so an idea came into his mind

"Chal theek hai baby, Paris mein akela chala jata hun," sidharth said as he knew she was very exciting to go to Paris and she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at Sidharth

"Uth gai main aap akele kyun jao ge main bhi jaungi time kya hua?" Sana asked him and it made him chuckle as some minutes ago she was royally ignoring him.

"Baby 5:30am," sid said looking the time in his wrist watch

"Kyaaaaa??," she shouted

"Yaar kaano ke parde phare gi kya, ahista bol," he said

"Sidharth aap ne pehle kyun nhi uthaya? Itni jaldi ready kese hongi main? Khud toh aap ready bhi hogaye" She said and immediately ran towards the closet to select her clothes.

"Yaar sana abhi 30 minutes hain araam se ready hojaye gi tu tension kyun leti hai," sidharth said as he also almost got ready in 30 mins.

"Sidharthh chup raho aap pehle hi late hogai main aapki wajah se," sana said walking towards bathroom.

"Baby main almost pichle 15 minutes se utha raha tha nhi uthi tu ab meri kya ghalti," he said looking at her and she just glare at him and went inside bathroom. And he was laughing seeing her glare 'she is so cutee," he thought to himself still chuckling.

After 20 minutes sana walked out of bathroom and sid was just spellbounded by the beauty in front of him. She was wearing a brown colored sarree looking adorable.

 She was wearing a brown colored sarree looking adorable