Part 54

Sana's Pov:

Today is our 6th month anniversary. Yeah 6 months have passed, me and sidharth are so in love that we can't even spent a day away form eachother.

My result also have announced, i got 3rd position and I'm finally now a graduated student. Sidharth and all family members were really happy that day, they even planned a celebration party. I'm so lucky to have all of them in my life.

Right now I'm laying in bed as it's morning and sidharth is in bathroom getting fresh, he have to go office. Then i heard the lock opening sound. Sidharth came inside the room with only a towel around his waist. I gulped seeing him. No matter how many times we made love in a day, we both still have same effect on eachother.

"Sidharthhh," i said as he didn't saw I'm awake.

"Jii sidharth ki jaan, uth gai," he said while smiling and came towards me. Then he kissed on my forehead.

"Hmm," i hummed and got inside the duvet again.

"Baby tabiyat theek hai?" He asked and sat beside me checking my temperature with his hand.

"Main theek hu sidharth bss neend arahi hai, aap jaldi se ready hojao mein fresh ho kar ayi," i said and strated to get up from the bed but sidharth put his both hands on my shoulders and again covered me with the duvet.

"Koi zaroorat nhi hai uthne ki, rest karo main breakfast kar ke chala jaunga," he said and i smiled. I don't know why I'm feeling strange these days and I have also started to sleep more.

"Dhyan se jana aap, i love you," i murmured as I'm suddenly feeling really sleepy.

"Love you too meri jaan," i heard him saying and kissing my head. Then i fell asleep.

I woke up feeling something strange in my stomach. Then i ran towards the bathroom and starting throwing up. I looked myself in the mirror and my skin was really pale. Then it hit me that i can be pregnant? I also didnt have my periods this month. I have to confirm this before telling anyone as i don't wanna hurt my family and sidharth.

I quickly got changed in a long frok then took my purse and phone. I went downstairs and saw mom coming towards me.

"Beta kahin jarahi h?" Mom asked

"Ji mom wo main aa kar btaungi," i said and she looked confused.

"Sab theek hai na?" Mom asked being worried and i smiled.

"Jii mom sab theek hai main aa kar bataun aap ko?" I said and she nodded.

"Lekin kuch khaa toh le jaane se pehle breakfast bhi nhi kiya," she said

"Mom aa kar khaati hu byee," i said and kissed on her cheek.

"Khyal rakhna beta," she said and kissed on my forehead.

I told driver to go to the hospital. I went inside the hospital. I waited for 10 min for my turn then go inside the doctor's cabin.

"Yes Mr's Shukla, kya hua?" She said

"Doctor i think I'm pregnant. Confirm kar k bta den aap," i said and she smiled.

"Sure, lay down on the bed," she said and then did some tests.

"Mam you have to wait for almost 20 min, reports se confirm hojayega," she said and i nodded. I waited for 20 mins then the nurse came with reports. I was feeling so restless.

"Congratulations Mr's Shukla, you're 5 weeks pregnant," she said. I smiled widely and touched my stomach.

"Thank you doctor," i said while having tears in my eyes. This is literally the best feeling.

"You wanna see the growth of your baby?" She said and i immediately nodded. I was thinking from tomorrow that what gift should i give to sidharth for our 6 month anniversary and now this is the best ever gift for him.

I saw my baby in the black and white screen. I started crying seeing this scene. I'm indeed so lucky.

"Mam aap weekly apna checkup karwane ajaya karein," she said and i nodded.

Then i came back home with my file and some balloons. I saw mom and dad sitting in the living room talking about something. I really wanna tell them this news but sidharth have this right first.

I thought not to disturb then and walked towards my room.

"Chal sana now it's time to surprise your husband, shuru hoja," i said to myself and started preparing for the surprise. After preparing everything, i got ready in a cute dress.

Now it's night time and i heard my door lock opening. I quicjly turned off the lights.

"Baby lights kyun off hain?" He asked and i giggled.

"Jaan," he said again and i turned on the lights.

"Happy 6 month anniversary," i said

He looked at me then the bed. He walked towards the bed and then looked at me with a shocked look.

"I'm pregnant," he said and i giggled.

"No I'm pregnant" i said and then i saw tears in his eyes. He quickly hugged me tightly and started placing kissed all over my face.

"We are pregnant," he was mumbling this when kissing me.

"Bebuu you're happy?"i asked

"Itna happy kabhi nhi hua baby, thank you for this precious gift. I'm so happy. Thank you thank you," he said and put me in the bed. He then folded my dress till my chest and started kissing my stomach.

"Hello bacha, I'm your dadda. I love you so much, jaldi se aajao aur apni mumma ko pareshan nhi karna," he said and put his face on my stomach. Then i felt something wet on my stomach, i smiled and started caressing his hair.

"I will try to be the best dad jaan," he said.

"I can already say you're going to be the best father starting from today," i said and pulled him up in a kiss.

"And you are the best mother already," he said and starting kissing. Then we both end up making love to eachother and slept in his eachothers arms.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you 🤍