Lies

Peters POV
When I got back in my room I realized Jose was waiting for me, I took of my suit immediate and looked at my ribs. They hurt like hell.

The left side was completely done for, I had a second degree burn from the fire and possibly broken ribs instead of fractured, I'm lucky I didn't get a punctured lung. "Why can't they just leave you alone geez" Jose said while looking at my ribs. He was in a med class and wanted to become a doctor so I guess I'm good practice for him-

"You really need to go to a hospital" he said while giving me concerned and sad eyes "or at least tell Mr. stark" he suggested "no I can't, I don't wanna be a burden or for him to think I'm weak" I said while pulling my shirt over my head. He sat down and was trying to think of something to say but then a light turned on from under the door, "What are you doing Boys?" We heard Mr. Brown say as he opened the door clearly mad.

"W-we were just talking c-cause we c-couldn't sleep s-sir" I said with my stomach flipped over. "Bullshit" he said while walking over to me. He slapped me and I fell over in defeat. He pushed me to the ground and kicked me right in the gut. "Stop!" Jose yelled "what did you say boy?" Mr. Brown yelled at him. He stopped kicking me and looked at Jose with a clenched jaw.

"N-nothing s-sir"He said while backing up "DONT LIE TO ME" He yelled before punching him in the face 4 times then kicking him at least 7 times I layer on the ground holding my ribs and mumbling for him to stop. He didn't hear me but Jose did and gave me a blank stair before he passed out, Mr. brown walked over to me and yelled at me to stand up.

It took a few times but I did and he punched me in the face making me fall again. "Get back up weakling" he's said while scoffing and laughing. I could barely stand up "pathetic" was all he said before kicking me in the head twice I think. I don't remember every went black after the first kick.

I was numb, everything hurt but I didn't mind. I deserved to feel all this pain. I deserved the beatings, they were my punishments. When I went to work the next day I said hello to Gwen, the lady at the desk and smiled. "Peter, Honey that's the fifth time this month you've had a black eye coming to work; you ok?" She said while walking over to me. I nodded my head yes and did a fake smile. Lie #1

"Peter it appears you have 2 broken ribs, 3 fractured ribs, a minor concussion, broken nose, black eye, self inflicted cuts that are nearly infected, third degree burn on stomach, second degree burn on right ribs, and a fractured wrist. Would you like me to contact Mr. stark about your injuries?" The color drained from my face. Wow that was a lot of injuries, I mean I knew I was injured but not that much. "Uh, no thank you FRIDAY I'm ok" I said Lie #2 "you don't seem to be ok, you are struggling mentally and physically" "I've been trying to get help dont worry Ms. FRIDAY, please don't tell mr. Stark about my injuries" Lie #3. I said before getting in the elevator, i swear I heard her sigh and roll her eyes.

"Hey kid" Mr. stark said "wow kid what happened?" He asked with a concerned and worried face. "Oh nothing don't worry I'm ok" Lie #4. "That doesn't look like nothing kid" he said while turned my jaw to see my bruised face and bruised shoulder. "FRIDAY do a full body scan on Peter" he said "Peter has requested I don't tell you his Injuries, he said he was getting help" I love you so much FRI. "Kid" mr. Stark said while looking back at me with a little attitude.

I backed up a little in fear and held my hands together and fidgeted with them I thought for a minute that he was finna hit me or fire me. "Peter if you need help you can talk to me" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder, I flinched and whimpered a little bit. "I know, I just don't wanna bother you" I said. Now that wasn't a lie, I didn't wanna be a burden to him. "Kid it's ok, your important to me" Lie #1 for Mr. Stark. I looked down in guilt for making him pity me.