013

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter thirteen:fireworks !

chapter thirteen:
fireworks !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THEY WERE IN another activity now, one called Dewey Says. It was basically Simon Says, but if Dewey said Simon says instead of Dewey says and someone did that command, they would get out. Athena stood next to Ricky in the front while Violetta was behind her next to Jet, each standing in front of a cone that showed their team color.

"Dewey says hop on one foot," Dewey announced through his megaphone.

All of them started to do what he said.

Ricky raised his hand. "Hey, Dewey? Is Simon gonna sue you for stealing his game?"

"I don't know Simon personally," Dewey replied.

"Breaking news. Dewey locks Simon of Simon Says in his basement."

Violetta let out a laugh but quickly covered it with her hand. "Dude, you are so stupid."

Athena let out a laugh as well. "Ricky, what are you even saying anymore?"

Dewey blew his whistle and pointed at Ricky. "You're out. Buh-bye."

Ricky casually walked past Athena. However, as he did so, he reached out a hand and pressed his fingers onto the bare skin of her side. Athena gasped and her body slightly got off balance from him tickling her, but she regained it and continued to hop on one foot.

Athena pointed at him as he went to stand next to EJ, who showed up out of nowhere. "Don't sabotage me."

"Dewey says stop," Dewey stated, and all of them stopped, and they all stopped. "Dewey says hop on one foot." Athena sighed and started to hop on one foot again. "Dewey says stop jumping and put your right hand on your head." Everyone did the command. "Dewey says dance like you're at the Camp Prom."

Athena started to dance, but then her mind registered what Dewey had just said. Camp Prom? She continued her dancing, but her stomach rushed with excitement.

Ashlyn stopped fully. "What'd you say?" Dewey blew his whistle at her, and Ashlyn leaned in closer to Jet. "Did he say there's a Camp Prom?"

Dewey pointed at her. "You." He waved his hand and Ashlyn walked away. "Stop." He blew his whistle and pointed at a girl on the Yellow Team. "Dewey says spin in a circle." Athena spun in a circle. "Simon says stop." Athena caught on and continued to spin, but Violetta and some girl from the Yellow Team stopped. "Oh, I'm Dewey, not Simon! You two, you're out. Dewey says that is a great victory for the Yellow Team. Congrats, you three."