018

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter eighteen:her ricky, his athena !

chapter eighteen:
her ricky, his athena !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

AFTER THE SHOW, everyone got out of their costumes so they could celebrate with each other for finishing the show and the documentary. Athena was more than willing to get out of Anna's dress costume — it was pretty, but crazy uncomfortable. She had gotten changed back into her regular clothes, removed all of the makeup on her face, and took her hair out of the French braids, leaving her hair a little wavy.

She walked back into the barn onto the stage, hand-in-hand with Ricky, who had his guitar slung over his shoulder in preparation for their campfire. The others followed them. Maddox was cleaning up the fake snow on the floor, and Miss Jenn and Big Red were there as well.

"So . . ." Ricky began.

"My babies," Miss Jenn said.

Kourtney stepped right in front of her. "Were we good?"

"No. You were incredible."

"Wait," Corbin cut in, who had just walked in with Channing. "Jessica? From the first High School Musical movie?"

Athena's eyes widened and she looked over at Violetta, who was standing in between her and EJ (the two had disappeared some time during the show, and now they seemed sort of okay?.) Miss Jenn had been so devastated that her line about the last apple was cut out of the original movie, but Corbin had actually recognized her. He got her name wrong, but it was the thought that counted.

Corbin chuckled as he got a better look at Miss Jenn. "It is you. Jessica."

"Close enough," Miss Jenn replied.

Corbin hugged her for a moment before letting go. "You were our favorite extra."

"You were my favorite Corbin."

Ricky squeezed Athena's hand, making her look up at him. "How many other Corbin's are there?"

"Shh," Athena scolded, a smile on her face.

"Should we give you space, or . . ." Carlos offered.

"You know what?" Channing interjected, digging in his bag. "Hold on. Actually, I wanna put a microphone on the girl. This is really good."