7

Emma roots around in her pockets trying to hind her earpiece. When she finds it she fixes it into place and presses the light blue button at the top. She can see the base from where she is currently standing. She imagined their base to be much bigger, which leads her to thinking that it may just be a secondary location for the avengers to seek shelter in. There's a gas tank out front along with a large pile of sticks. She hears a beep come from the earpiece. "Agent Claws?" Comes a deep, robot like voice from the opposite end of the line. "You got it." She sighs. "The targets located. Will I proceed or?" She questions. It takes awhile for her to get a response. "Proceed with caution. A squad is on its way." She presses the blue button again to cut him off. She can hear cars not to far away. She heads towards the the sound. When she reaches the road she walks along on the green grass beside the busy road. It takes about twenty minutes before she spots a gas station. She heads inside and grabs a packet of matches, a bottle of water and a packet of ham. The cashier carefully looks at the stuff she has placed Infront of him. He scans them through, and she smacks twenty dollars onto the counter. He places everything into a bag and hands the goods and the change over to Emma. She smiles and leaves. As she's walking back along the busy road she opens the ham and places a slice in her mouth. She hasn't eaten in a week or two. She finishes the ham and water before she gets back into the woods. She takes the matches out of the bag and places them in her pocket. She toses the bag on the ground and cautiously walks towards the base.
She creeps up the the front of the base. She pauses when she hears voices coming around the corner. She retreats and hides behind the gas tank. Two men, one the man with the giant metal disk and the other, who sounds like the tin man, collect a handful of sticks each then walk off. She follows them around the back to see a small fire with multiple people sitting around it. There's tension in the air. Emma can feel it. She catches snippets of the conversations, which all seem to be about her. She spots the guy with the bow and arrow, who now has a bandage wrapped around his arm. Emma smiles before walking back to the front of the house. There's a group of people in the distance who she presumes are her back up. Emma leaps up onto the gas tank and unscrews the small lid the smell of kerosene hitting her instantly. She takes the matches out of her pocket. "God. I've been waiting for the chance to do this" she chuckles. She lights multiple matches at the same time. She toses the box on the floor. She drops the matches into the tank and runs. The tank blows up behind her back, and she knows that from her backups point of view it looks very cool. She glances over her shoulder to see the fire spreading, the dry grass catching fire due to the lack of rain over the last three months. She stops running when she sees people running away from the base. One of them pauses when they notice her. Then they all stop. The smirk doesn't leave her face until someone touches her shoulder. She whips around to see all the backup agents waiting for her. "We should go. Good job though" she smiles at the comment before following the group into the woods.