-Chapter VII-

For some strange reason, Newt put Evelyn in charge of watching the greenie. Yes, she was the keeper of the med jacks and should be trusted with a small task such as this one but she wasn't actually watching her.

Well technically she was. Just with her head pointed up at the tower as the girl threw stuff from it.

"I thought you were keeping an eye on her." Newt said as he dodged an apple coming straight for him.

Evelyn shrugged looking at him with a grin. "I am watching her. In fact, we're all watching her so she can't really get into too much trouble." She explained as a stick collided with her temple. "Ow."

Newt sighed as they continued to dodge the blows. "Leave me alone!" She yelled down.

"Hey! Throw one more of those things and—Ow!" Gally was interrupted as a stick hit his head too.

"Go away!"

"I don't think she likes us very much." Newt stated with a chuckle as Thomas, Minho, Clint, Jeff, and Chuck came running over.

"Oh really?" Evelyn exaggerated crossing her arms over her chest after she controlled the small amount of blood that seeped from her forehead.

"Hey look, we just want to talk!" Thomas called up to her with his hands above his head for protection.

"I'm warning you!" She yelled throwing a couple rocks over the edge.

"Take cover y'all." Frypan quickly covered his head with a large pan as he spoke.

Evelyn sighed before cupping her hands over her mouth to sound louder as she shouted up to the girl. "Hey, it's Evelyn!"

The rocks and assorted fruits stopped coming over, everyone slowly taking down their shields as the girl peaked her head over the side.

Evelyn smiled and waved at her. "Look, I'm gonna come up okay?" The girl didn't respond, she only stepped back from the edge so they couldn't see her.

Evelyn stepped toward the tower, Gally right behind but she held her hand out against his chest and stopped him. "You stay down here." He sent her a glare before huffing and turning around.

"I come in peace." Evelyn said halfway there.

She opened the latch to the top to be met with the raven haired girl holding up a machete at her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Where am I? What is this place?" The girl started asking questions as Evelyn climbed all the way through the door. "Why can't I remember anything?"

"It's okay, it's normal. We've all been through this. Your name will come back to you in couple days, it's the one thing-"

"Teresa." The girl said, her voice a little low.

"What?"

"My name. It's Teresa." She stated moving the machete closer causing the girl to step back only slightly.

Evelyn smiled. "I'm Evelyn. But you already knew that didn't you?"

"They said I was saying your name in my sleep." She said bringing her eyes up Evelyn's. "Who are you?"

"Honestly I don't know. I can't remember, none of us can remember anything really." Evelyn said cautiously as she held her hands up slightly, the girls machete still pointed at her. "We all woke up here just like you did. But somehow, I remember you. I don't know where from or how but I do."

Teresa's eyes went from scared and sharp to soft.

"I promise, we're not gonna hurt you, okay?" Evelyn said shuffling a little closer as she raised her hand slowly to the weapon. "I'm just gonna take this."