<=>𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗌<=> | Chapter 8 |

Sorry people I got lazy!! So it's Friday!! (In the story)

𝓱︎𝓔︎ⓨ︎ ⓨ︎/𝓷 ⓨ︎๏υ я︎𝓔︎Ⓐ︎ᵈⓨ︎ ⓨ︎𝓔︎𝐓︎?? ί︎ 𝔥Ⓐ︎V︎𝓔︎ Ⓐ︎ 𝓷𝓔︎w 𝓔︎Ⓟ︎เ︎s๏ᵈ𝓔︎ ๏F︎ υ𝓷ᵈ𝓔︎я︎𝓷๏V︎𝓔︎ᒪ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓐ︎𝓷ᵈ ί︎ ᵈ๏𝓷'𝐓︎ F︎𝓔︎𝓔︎ᒪ︎ ᒪ︎เ︎Ҝ𝓔︎ ϻเ︎ssเ︎𝓷ģ เ︎𝐓︎!! Error said eagerly. I'm coming Error give me a moment!! Y/n said getting their shoes on and grabbing their backpack. Ŧเ︎𝓷Ⓐ︎ᒪ︎ᒪ︎ⓨ︎!! OҜ ⓨ︎๏υя︎ Ⓐ︎𝐓︎ sĆ︎𝔥๏๏ᒪ︎ s𝓔︎𝓔︎ ⓨ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓐ︎F︎𝐓︎𝓔︎я︎ sĆ︎𝔥๏๏ᒪ︎ 𝔥Ⓐ︎V︎𝓔︎ Ⓐ︎ ģ๏๏ᵈ ᵈⒶ︎ⓨ︎ B︎ⓨ︎𝓔︎!!! Error said really fast as he pushed y/n into the original au.

Alright then? Thank you Error. I dont understand why you needed to be so aggressive but! Whatever!! Y/n said questioning Error.

I wonder what we're doing today!! Oh yeah I think we get to see Ms. Evelyn's soul today!! I can't wait to see what it is :)  y/n said curiously but also a tone of excitement.

Oh look who I see!! A little slut wearing ugly clothing!! Haha!! Look at you!! You look like you just took a bath in mud!! Maybe that's why your face is so ugly as well!! Damien said smirking.

..........

Y/n had refused to say a word, all they did was look down with sadness in their eyes ready to start crying at that very moment. The only thing they could do was silently walk to class without another thought.

Ha!! Just gonna walk away ay? You coward!! I hope you die like the rest of your freak family!! Damian said laughing even harder.

*Class starts*

Hello children! I am so glad I'm here with you all today. And the best part is it's Friday so we get to be off your 2 days!! Anyways! I'm very excited for todays lesson!! This morning we are gonna watch a video about souls and how you figure of yours and then I'll show you mine!

Now please get comfortable around the room just make sure you can see and all that!! Ms. Evelyn said turning the classroom TV on.

*After video*

Alright friends!! That video wasn't to bad was it? I hope not! Now. Everyone please go back  to your seats if you moved I'm about to show you guys my soul!!

*Y/n's POV*

Wait.. I feel like I'm being watched.. And I don't think its a human.. That's just a personal feeling I don't see anybody around me that could be.. I'm sure it's nothing... I hope its nothing..

Ok guys, no questions until I put my soul away please! If you listened you'll know how to summon it!! So watch carefully and pay attention on how the soul works and looks. Ms. Evelyn said getting ready to show her soul.

The whole class looked in absolute aw, as they saw Ms. Evelyn's soul. It was Lightish blue, also could be looked up as a very bright turquoise color.

Pretty isn't it guys! Now can someone please tell me what the soul color represents! Emma?

...............

Yes that is correct it is Patience very good!! Every time I show a sign of patience my soul glows turquoise, and says

✨Your filled with patience✨

Now my 2 ideas are my ruler! It's my weapon!! I never use it though! And my clothing of choice is a Necklace!! See it around my neck! When your a little older you'll get the chance to pick as well!!

Oh!! It's 11:30 already!! Ok children since it's Friday we are gonna spend rest of the day outside! Please grab anything you need for the rest of the day!! Ms. Evelyn said happily.

(lazy powers activated)

Hey idiot its you again!! Do you know how much I hate you thats probably why you have no friends whatsoever you failure!! Boy I'd feel sorry for your parents if I raised a kid like you!! If I was the parent I would've already gave you up for adoption!! Damien said laughing even more than he did before.

Im gonna go play with my Friends that I actually have!! See you loser maybe you'll jump off a cliff before I come back XD Damien said walking away.

*Back at hates base*

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨? Golden asked teleporting in. Make a deal with them.. I had a planing this were to happen. If They says no try harder to convince them.. Don't worry I have no fear of bullies anymore..

Make sure they  agree's to it, and give that bully a peace of their own medicine. Trust me..

If one things for sure...

Their making that deal....

𝔻𝕌ℕ 𝔻𝕌ℕ 𝔻𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌ℕ!!!!!
Leah, I swear you ruin the ending for the readers by these comments!!
𝔻𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕!!
*sigh* Bye guys
THX FOR READING!!!!