The Legend Is No Lie

Nightmare stormed around angrily as he was thinking of a way to tell the Star Sanses. Nightmare was so angry he wanted to destroy the castle. But he couldn't, Nightmare stood up and teleported to the Star Sans place.
He figured he'd do this alone, I think you'd know why Nightmare felt that the others would slow him down and become impatient with their untrustworthy consciousness. But he couldn't help that they couldn't trust him. I mean duh, he would do the exact same thing!!

Nightmare got to the Star Sanses place, it's been awhile since they both attacked each other. They've been at peace for the past few months since they haven't had any reason to fight each other.
    Nightmare walked up to the house calmly, his aura killed plants around the house and made the entire place fade away with negativity. Eeek.. Nightmare was gonna have to fix that later before they saw or he was gonna get his ass whooped, he was pretty sure they were Inks.

Nightmare knocked on the door, and was awkwardly waiting at the door. He heard fighting inside and sighed knocking again harder.

( Inside the house of the Stars )

" DREAM HELP A SPIDER IT'LL KILL US BOTH!!!!" Blue yelled he ran over and hid behind Dream. " Blue, it's a spider.. aren't you really good friends with Muffet in your universe?" Dream asked sighed. " Oh no, she scares the hell outta me!! " Blue said pouting.
      Dream sighed again as he watched Ink paint. "YOU GONNA KILL IT OR NOT???" Blue shouted again. Ink and Dream looked at Blue and Ink threw a Pillow at his face. Blue looked incredibly offended and threw it at him, spilling paint on his picture.

They both started throwing pillows at each other and it became a pillow fight, a very violent pillow fight.. Dream took a step back. " Guys please don't kill each other " Dream sighed and was disappointed.

Nightmare was at the door still banging on it as loud as he could hearing yelling and screaming from the other side of it.

Finally this got Dreams attention, and he walked over to the door and told Ink and Blue to shut up, in a nice tone because he's Dream -_-

Dream opened the door and quickly backed up, "N..nightmare!!" Dream said. Oh great, they haven't fight for a very long time was Nightmare here to fight..? " What why! " Nightmare looked irritated by Ink and Blue who were literately tackling each other.

Nightmare sighed, he was clearly uncomfortable here. Dream closed the door and was confused. " I have something hard to share with you guys " The Stars looked up at Nightmare confused.

" Dream do you remember Soul Keeper, the legend from when we were younger. Well apparently he's come to warn us that humans are after Y/n and if any humans come we may need your help. "

Dream, Ink, and Blue looked shocked. Mostly they were just surprised out of everyone Nightmare asked them. But they didn't exactly deny it either for the past couple of days..

Dream had been having Nightmares about Soul Keeper, giving him warning. He explained this to Nightmare and was also shocked. Did Soul Keeper truly want to help them or was it for his own motives...?

" We... We... would be happy to help.. " Ink and Blue were still unsure but so was Dream, but if something was threatening Y/n they couldn't say no, not even if it was a trick.

This was going to be hard, Blood, pain, agony, aggression, fear, sadness, horror.

If this was all included then they had to try and become allies. But as you know they aren't really you know the friendly neighborhood buddies.

Nightmare didn't even tell the others yet, as was said. They had to make a plan.. together.. with every single team..

The Bad Sanses

Star Sanses

Hates Team

All were included, but one thing they needed to do. Was get along.. So in the final moments of this conversation " Yes.. We all agree.. " Nightmare nodded his head and they all were painfully blinded by how much worse their situation would get..

Nobody was ready

Not even the most powerful of Sanses...

Hey everyone, sorry. I know I'm really sorry I didn't upload last month I promise I'll try harder this time, but from here the story is going to take a turn so enjoy the rest of it!!

Thanks for reading 🙂