Who..? | Chapter 15 |

lol

Y/n woke up on a bed in a room they didn't recognize, they got out of the bed and walked around. "Hello!!" A certain somebody said behind Y/n. Y/n Jumped and saw a different version of Dream?

His crown was floating he was wearing mostly orange with a green suit, he also had wings for some reason? "I'm Swad and you are!" Swad asked keeping his hand out.

(Not mine)

"I'm..Y/n.." Y/n said still shocked, "W..what has happened..? Why.. am I here.." Y/n asked. " Well dear! You kinda passed out I bet you are wondering why I was there in the first place!! Um.. well.. I don't necessarily Have.. a family.. and watching you guys makes me feel so happy!!" Swad said smiling.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Mr.." Y/n said kind of getting what he felt like.. " Oh! It's alright I'm fine with it!" Swad said shaking it off. Y/n sighed, " Wait.. but I thought somebody put me to sleep what happened with that!?" Y/n said starting to panic.

" Wait whut- I mean I covered you with my wing.. but I didn't.. I swear" Swad said in a sweat. " Ok ok I never said you did it but I was just asking because that's what I thought what happened.." Y/n said scratching their head.

" Alright.. um what were you doing down in there anyways..?" Swad asked. " Mr Swad.. did you know that my dad was a k..killer.." Y/n asked starting to shake. " Oh.. um.. well yes but I'm.."

Swad pauses and takes back his words, killer or not he wanted to have somewhat of a relationship with Nightmares family. His wings go down and he lies..

" That's a hard one kid.. Killing can be for many different reasons many people kill because of hate or out of frustration or sadness.. that doesn't mean it's right but.. it's a small world we live in y/n.. heh even if there's millions of worlds like ours.." Swad said carefully.

"Oh.. well my daddy has murdered so much people.. that I've seen and probably even more..is that out of angry or.. does he just do it for fun..?" Y/n asked frowning. " Y/n you see- once again Swad was interrupted but what by?

"MOVE AWAY FROM MY CHILD YOU PERVERT!" Nightmare shouted furiously. "N..no daddy wait don't hurt him!! He was just talking to me nothing bad! W..what's a pervert?"Y/n asked. " Yeah right.. it's alright Y/n you're safe now.. go over to Killer he'll take you back, I have to finish something.." Nightmare said still angry.

" I didn't harm your child, nor will I ever try to F*ck them. I simply caught them passing out!" Swad answered. Nightmare angered his town of voice and said, " Then why the hell are you inside my CASTLE!?"

"W..well.. I like being around you guys I don't have anybody else so I like to imagine I'm part of your family! B..but Y/n passed out after.. they went down to the torcher chamber.." Swad replied.

"..." Nightmare stayed silent his eye twitching with shock, worry, and anger.. He just walked through the portal with a pissed look on his face not at Y/n but at the fact he was going to end every single guard in that castle..

" How the hell could I be so damn stupid! Ugh! They probably took the keys when I fell asleep damn it Nightmare!!" Nightmare said bashing his head on the wall.

HELP I'M BEING HUGGED BY A CHICKEN!!
Lol * Takes a picture *
♡︎♡︎Thank you for adding me to the story!!♡︎♡︎
Sure? Nightmare don't walk away help meee!!