✨✨SOUL KEEPER ADVENTURE TRIP✨✨

Off screen cuz I'm lazy >:)

Nightmare told the others about Soul Keeper, he also told Hates team Reaper didn't look to surprised but everyone was super annoyed with the idea of working with the Stars.

Y/n's powers were getting better everyday especially with the help of Soul Keeper. By just a week with Soul Keeper Y/n was as strong as Toriel.

But once you gain something losing something always comes. Y/n can only use their fire magic if their body is at a certain temperature which makes it hard because Y/n's body heats up once the fire magic is working.

Soul Keeper hasn't showed himself since Nightmare told him to leave, Y/n was still grounded and 2 weeks remained before the war Soul Keeper predicted would occur.

" GET IT TOGETHER EVERYONE! We have 2 weeks before the war starts as predicted and we can't sulk because the only way to win would be to work with the other team!" Nightmare was wasting no time he wasn't ready to lose a battle to some humans.

This though got everyone quiet, most of them were in thought. How could they all work with the Star Sanses? They're all entirely different! But still 1 question remained.

What are the humans trying to get out of us by this war?

This all stumped everyone, humans weren't that strong. Sure -a few, but even they didn't have very must trust in each other and they've been working along side each other for 20 years!

As the others were chatting downstairs Y/n snuck outside their room, Soul Keeper was giggling as he lead them into a portal.

" So your Dad grounded you-? What does that even mean? How is a child ever supposed to learn if they get locked in their room and yelled at!? " Y/n shrugged and an awkward silence filled the room.

CRICKET SOUND ON AN ECHO FLOWER

" So.. is a real war going to come..? " Y/n asked " I mainly did this for amusement! Why would I tell anybody I'm a demon for goodness sake! But yes a war will happen!! " Soul Keeper giggled once again.

" Hey wanna see something cool!! " Soul Keeper grabbed Y/n and dragged them into a memory portal.

Y/n gasped at the sighting

" Is that my mother.. " Y/n pointed out the drunk crusty dusty funky lookin women who was in no way sober.

" Wellll is it dear!! " Soul Keeper replied, Y/n knew they were here for some reason. Y/n looked back down as tears flooded their eyes. This trauma was to much to bare.

" Wanna change the outcome of the situation?? I bet I could totally put you in an Au where all the Sanses and Undertale didn't exist at all!! " Y/n shook their head quickly, Soul Keeper giggled like he knew something Y/n didn't something IMPORTANT.

Y/n just stared at the memory of their mother hitting them replayed in their head, this didn't faze them at all remembering all the times and how badly they were treated.

" Hey! I'm gonna become human again how fun does that sound! Also let's say we ditch your family and go on a SOUL KEEPER ADVENTURE TRIP!!  "

Before Y/n could say anything Soul Keeper pushed them into another portal.

Ya'll are gonna hate me for how I end this book so read hoping for the worst everybody it's Nightmares fault he wanted me to end it dark.

.... Leah I can't with you today you decided to make it DARK the moment you made this story shut up!

Thx for reading everyone :D