Tuesday 🙂

Be aware one character touches y/n without consent.

(Y/n POV)

I woke up today at 7:20am to get ready for school. Another day with Jaden, great. I got out of bed and had a shower, did my skin care, got dressed then did my makeup. I got a text from Jayla asking if I wanted to be picked up so ofc I said yes. I had breakfast and brushed my teeth then I heard a car beep outside, Jayla. My parents weren't home so I didn't say goodbye to them obviously.

I walked out and was gonna go in the passenger seat but ofc Jaden was there.
"Move i want to sit with Jayla."
"No fuck you get in the back im not moving for shit" I just glared at him then sat in the back.
"Anyway.. so how's life..?" Jayla said tryna break the silence.
"It's really good besides your brother being in it." Jaden just looked at me through the mirror and rolled his eyes. If I was to be honest, Jaden is hot. He's really good looking and I have had maybe the slightest crush on him for about 3 years now. I've never told anyone about it because I already know what people would say, and especially if Jaden found out, he would make my life even worse.

We arrived at school and I kissed Jayla on the cheek and said thanks. Me and Jaden went out separate ways and that's when I saw Jas and Loren. I gave them a hug and we walked in the school, I saw Jaden move away from where my locker is with a smirk looking at me, I knew something was up. I walked over to my locker and it was locked as usual and it didn't seem to be touched. I unlocked it and opened my locker only by one inch incase something jumped out, nothing happened. I did the dumbest thing and opened it fully then before I knew it, glitter was pouring on my head. I quickly stepped away letting most of the bag with glitter fall on the ground. I turned around to Jaden who was laughing his head off, oh he's dead. There was still a lot of glitter in the bag so I picked it up and when Jaden was facing his friends, in the opposite direction to me, I poured it on him just like the nice friend I am.
"Oops sorry.." 
"What the fuck y/n!" I quickly ran to the bathroom because he was chasing me and HE WENT IN THE BATHROOM. THE GIRLS BATHROOM. JADEN WALTON CHASED ME INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM.
I quickly ran into a stall and as I was closing it, Jaden grabbed the door and pushed it open with full force. Dam, he was really strong. He pushed me back against the wall and then closed the door and locked it.
"What the fuck was that?"
"Whattttttt.. I'm returning the favour. You put glitter on my head so I put it on yours."
"The fuck is honestly wrong with you."
"Nothing, what about you?"
"This isn't a fucking joke!"
"Oh, what are you gonna do about it Jaden?"
"I don't have a clue but I will find some way to get your stupid slutty ass back."
"How am I a slut?"
"Because you fuck every guy in this school."
"Fun fact, I'm a virgin."
"Your so annoying!" He unlocked the door and walked out.

~schools finished~

It was the end of the day and I still had glitter on me and so did Jaden. I was walking down the hall then Jaden came up to me.
"Jayla asked if you wanted to come over." He said miserably.
"Sur-"
"No? Okay good no one wants you in our house anyway." What a bitch. I saw him walk to Jayla who was standing out side of the car.

(Jadens POV)

I walked up to Jayla who was standing outside of the car.
"Y/n said no."
"I find that really hard to believe Jaden" I saw y/n walking to the car. I just rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat. I could hear there conversation from inside.
"Hey! So do u wanna come over?"
"Yes please!" She went in the back and on the way back home Jayla was looking at me and y/n confused.
"Why do you both have glitter on you?"
"That's a really good question Jayla, you should ask Jaden."
"Jaden what did you do?"
"Nothing." I just stared out the car window with a blank expression.

(Y/n POV)

We got to the Walton's and I saw Javon with some of his friends outside playing basketball. We got out of the car and Jaden went to join them while me and Jayla decided to go watch them while having a little conversation.
"So y/n, do you like anyone?"
"Nah everyone's annoying, wbu?"
"Nah I don't really like anyone. You sure you don't like anyone?"
"Yep. Why you askin'?"
"Because it seems like you like Jaden."
"WHAT?! Are you okay?"
"I'm just saying. It would be a really good enemies to lovers story. If you get what I mean."
"Yeah.. what ever." We talked a bit more and then Javon walked up to us.
"You girls want to come with us?"
"To where?"
"Just a drive around, maybe stop at a park. We can take the 8 seated car."
"Alright." Me and Jayla agreed and I had to sit at the back between Jaden and some guy named Luke.
"Hey I'm Like! You must be y/n."
"Yeah, Hey." I looked at jaden for less then a second and he looked.. pissed?
"How are yo-" Luke was cut off by Jaden pulling me to him. Jaden lifted my chin and whispered in my ear.
"Don't talk to him he's a dick." I smacked his hand away and I spoke up so everyone heard me.
"Fuck you Jaden. I can speak with who ever I want." I turned to face Luke and continued our conversation.

We all got out the car at a park and after going on the swings I sat down on a bench near by. Luke came and sat next to me.
"Do you want to go look at the flowers?"
"There's flowers at this park?"
"Yeah ofc I'll take you to them."

(Jaden POV)

I saw Luke walking up to y/n on a bench near by. Ngl  I was jealous. I've never told anyone this but I've had a crush on y/n for 2 and a half years now. Anyway.
I saw them get up and leave so I decided to follow them, yes it was wrong, but Luke is a dick. I hid behind a bush and then.. wtf. He pushed y/n on the floor and covered her mouth with his hand. He was saying something to her while touching her thighs and going higher up her leg more and more. I could see she was completely uncomfortable and I got up from the bush.
"HEY! GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" I picked Luke up by his shirt and punched him right on the face. I helped y/n up who had a horrored look on her face. I felt really bad for her. I grabbed her hand and we sprinted back to the others.
"Tha- thank you." I saw tears coming down her cheeks then I just looked at her and smiled.
"Yo- y/n are you okay? Jaden what did you do?" Jayla asked me, she seemed really mad.
"I didn't! Luke, it was Luke!" Jayla's eyes widened seeing Luke coming back here. She knew what he was like and when he was about to swing at me, Jayla punch him.
"Fuck you for what ever you did to y/n!" She grabbed y/n's hand and we all followed her besides Luke and we went home. Javon drove so Jayla could sit next to y/n and hug her and made sure she was ok. We dropped her home making sure she was alright, she was, thankfully then we went home. I went to my room and had a shower, put lotion on and some sweat pants and went on my phone. Javon bursted in my room not even 40seconds later.
"What?"
"What you did for y/n was nice."
"Yeah. I still hate her though. Just because I saved her from that dick doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to her."
"What ever." He got up and left. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

1443 words