Wednesday 😐

(Y/n POV)

I woke up feeling better then last night, because of what happened at the park. it was raining today and I loved the rain especially when we're in class and I'm near the window on the top floor. I got a text from Jayla saying she will pick me up so I got ready for school, had a shower, put some fresh clothes on, did my skin care and make up then i saw my mother peacefully sleeping since it was her one day off for the week, so I went down stairs as quiet as I could with my backpack and went outside the house to wait for Jayla.

Not even one minute goes by and she's here, I hop in the back seat since Javon was in the passenger seat and guess who's in the back seat, Jaden. I sat on the far left since he was sitting one the far right.
"Hey Jay Jay!" I said kissing her cheek.
"Hey y/n!" I smile and turn to Javon, sometimes we flirted for fun and we both knew it didn't mean anything so we were comfortable with it.
"Hey y/n, you look cute." He said looking me up and down then licked his lips.
"Thanks, you look cute as well" I say putting my hand under his shirt feeling his abs obviously as a joke but in a way.. Jadens we're better 🙄💅. I looked back at Jaden and he seemed pissed so I took my hand out of Javons shirt but then kissed him on the cheek and saw Jaden even more mad then before.. why would he be mad if I kissed his brothers cheek? I went back to the far left in the car and looked at jaden who was still pissed.
"Are you jealous Jadey?" I asked in a little baby voice.
"Why would I be jealous?"
"Because you seemed pissed off when I kissed your brother and had my hand in his shirt."
"What ever, do what u want, your still a needy slut." at that I went to the middle seat and stepped on his brand new shoes.
"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK I JUST GOT THESE!"
"Fun fact, I really don't care. Maybe if you didn't always call me a slut, things like this wouldn't happen." He rolled his eyes and I kept talking to Javon and Jayla for the rest of the drive then when we got to school, I said goodbye to them and got out the car. Me and Jaden, as usual, went out separate ways.
"Hey Jas! Where's Loren?" I say walking up to her.
"Hey! Come look over here.. you know how Loren's had a massive crush on Liam?"
"Yeah for like 4 years now!"
"He asked to speak with her in private look!" She showed me them talking and she looked really happy then I saw them giving each other a hug and she came back to us.
"GIRLY WHAT HAPPENED TELL US!" I say without even saying hi.
"OKAY OKAY! HE JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE THIS FRIDAY!"
"WHAT?! YES IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I say hugging her jumping up and down.

The bell rings and I have art with Jaden. Great. I go into class and there's only one available seat left, ofc next to Jaden. He's drawing with pen so I decided to piss him off. I went to sit down and knocked his arm on purpose.
"Oops im so sorry! Let me fix it!" I grab an eraser and rub the ink on the paper which smudges it very badly. He looks at me like he's gonna kill me. I just give him eye contact for 2 seconds then I get up and run for my life, I can hear him chase after me, I heard my teacher yell at us while we're running through the hall,
"Y/N AND JADEN GET BACK HERE NO RUNNING IN THR HALL!!!" I heard her scream but I wouldn't stop running or I'd be dead so I kept running then heard my teacher again.
"DETENTION BOTH OF YOU!" I ran out the school and hid behind a fat ass tree. But that was completely useless and he saw me and grabbed my wrist and slammed me against a near by wall.. he strong. He pinned my wrists above my head.
"Your so fucking annoying! Fucking stay away from me!" I decided to play a different game with him today.
"Make me."
"Oh yeah? Or what?"
"Idk, you pick"
"I fucking hate you"
"Say that again."
"What..?"
"Tell me you hate me again."
"'Make me'" he said mocking me. I shrug and slap him across the face as he had taken his hands off my wrist.
"OW! WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?! I HATE YOU!" I lifted his chin up and stared at him,
"You said 'make me,' so I did." I walked off and went straight back to class.

It was lunch and Jaden and I had Detention together. The teacher wasn't in the class so it was just him and I.
"This is so fucking boring thanks to you." Jaden
said breaking the silence.
"How is it my fault? I didn't ask you to chase me around school."
"Well you basically did cause you ruined my work and made me mad."
"Oh poor baby, I don't really give a shit." He scoffed and the teacher came in.
"I don't know what has gotten into you two lately, before you go I want you two to write a 20-60 worded apology note for running out of my classroom." She handed us the paper and I did literally as she said to do. I wrote on the paper
'A 20-60 worded apology note for running out of my class.' I got up with my bag on my shoulder and put the paper on her desk and gave her a smile then walked out before she could say anything.

It was now the end of the day and me and jaden waited out the front together for Jayla to come pick us up since she wanted to hang after school. She was late but that's when jaden got a text from her.
"Fuck. Jayla had to go to Kylie's for an emergency so we have to walk home together."
"That's not so bad, did you know on the way to your house there's a road with cars on it, I would really love to push you on it." He rolled his eyes at my amazing joke, or maybe it wasn't a joke.. anyway.

We were walking when all of a sudden Jaden yanked me and stood far behind me when a car had splashed me with water coming past at full speed since there was a puddle on the floor obviously from the rain. I was drenched and angry. I looked back at Jaden who was laughing hard so I went up to him and pulled out my water bottle, took of the lid and pored all of it on his head.
"Fuck you Jaden"
"Fuck you too y/n."

Soon we arrived at the Walton's house. Jayla still wasn't home and nor was Javon and Daleo was probably at a friends house and Jess and DJ weren't home. Great, me and Jaden alone in his house.
"Yo, Javon asked if you wanted to come with us to a party tonight."
"Yeah sure but I'll have to go home"
"Yeah no one wants you here."
"There's only one person in this house besides me and that one person hates me to his guts so what would u expect?"
"What ever. I'll walk you home because I'm feeling nice." On the way home we didn't even talk. When I got to my house he spoke.
"Javon will pick you up in 2 hours do DONT spend your whole 2 hours just doing your make up to cover your ugly face."
"At least I attempt to hide my 'ugly face' unlike you." I say and go inside the house and get ready for the party.

1356 words