Last moments of suspention 🙄

Guys this is still day 3 suspension I know it's gone on for 2 and a bit chapters now including this chapter but anyway here's the new chapter:

(Y/n POV)

"OW!" Jaden said sitting up which woke me up.
"Wha- what's going on?" I said in my sleepy tone, how long was I asleep for, I hope I don't get sunburnt.
"Javon hit me!" Jaden says wining like a baby
"Oh suck it up!" I say sitting up so we're not in an awkward position.
"Not to be a bitch but you guys are borning" Javon says sitting on a chair Infront of us. I knew Javon wouldn't leave us alone if we didn't do something.
"Fine, what do you want to do? And make it good cause it's my last day of suspension right now." I say looking at him.
"We can do a water gun fight" he says really excited
"Or we can go home and chill" Jaden says, maybe he doesn't want a water fight.
"Okay fine I guess" Javon replies back.
"Okay let's pack everything up and we gotta pick Daelo up from school on the way." Jayla says looking at the time. (Idk if he goes to school but he does now if he didn't before)
"Alright" we all start packing up everything, return the boat to its bay and walk back to the car, we get in and drove to Daelos school.

"Y/N!" He says running up to me giving me a hug as I hop out the car.
"DAELO!" I say hugging him back into a tight hug, he's so adorable ima steal him from the Walton's.
"Hello" he says to everyone else as we hop back in the car, they all say hi back and we go back home.
Car seats: Jayla and Javon are front and you are in the middle at the back with Daelo on your right and Jaden on your left (not that it matters)
"Y/n, are you dating Jaden?" Daelo asks looking at me, I turn to Daelo
"Uh no why?" I say sweetly.
"He's been staring at you this whole car ride" I look back at Jaden and raise my eyebrow and Javon turns his back and looks at Jaden, Jadnen has his Hand holding up his face from his jawline and he quickly moved to look out the window so I can't see his face anymore. I look back at Daelo and smile.
"He was looking out the window on your side, not me"
"Oh okay. Jaden did you pick up shells from when you were at the beach?" Oh no.. please don't tell me he now has 'shells in his pants'
"Uh no?" He questions looking at Daelo then he looks down and his face goes bright red, he quickly grabs my bag and puts it on his lap.
"Oh then what was in your pockets?" Javons started wheezing then Jayla grew a smirk on her face
"Yeah Jaden, what was in your pants?" She says continuing to drive.
"Like before, it's candy" he says then looks at me and I quickly look away and see Javon smirking now.
"Javon don't yo-" I say as I know what Wannas gonna say and he cuts me off
"Candy for y/-"
"JAVON!" I say shouting, he quickly shuts up and starts laughing again. The rest of the drive was silent but not awkward, when we got to the Walton's Jaden opened the door as quickly as he could and sprinted in the house and into his room, I mean do you I guess.

"We should have a mini pool party." I say getting an idea in my head.
"Yes definitely!" Javon says getting up from his bed. The rest agree and Jayla, Javon and Jaden sent out invites to there friends while I go down stairs and take drinks and food outside and set them out on a table, I put up some decorations when I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist from behind me.
"Jaden..?" I turn my head and it's him, thank gosh.
"Yeah" he says putting his chin on my shoulder.
"Just makin sure it's you" I smile then turn my head back to what I as doing.
"Need help?" He asks still having his arms around my waist.
"Nah not really."

*time skips and everyone's outside at the pool party, you went upstairs to put your bathers on after greeting everyone in then go back down stairs and out side to the pool*

Your bathers: