Bora Bora

(Y/n POV)

I woke up with Jadens arms still around me. I looked at him and he was sleeping so calmly, he looked peaceful and cute. I had to get up to take a shower and it was currently 4:34am. As I went to get up I felt a tight grip around my waist.
"Don't gooo" Jaden said in his deep morning voice, it was hot.
"I have to go get ready, we need to get up."
"Mmhmm. Five more minutes?"
"Fine but only five." I don't know why he cared so much about me leaving him, we're not dating and we're still enimies. It was 5 minutes now,
"Okay Jaden i actually have to get up now it's been 5 minutes"
"Fine be boring." I rolled my eyes and got up then had a shower, washed my hair and did my skin care, got dressed, put mascara on, and made sure I had everything packed and ready to go.

We arrived at the airport and we were now waiting for our plain.
"So who's got what seat? Wait are we in first class or..?" I heard Jayla ask.
"Yeah we're first class. But I'm pretty sure it's two people per seat." javon answered.
"Where's everyone's assigned seat?" I added.
"I'm g6" javon answered.
"Shi your next to me." I say laughing a bit.
"I'm J2 anyone got that?" Jaden asked.
"Daelo has, I looked at his number. Btw who's got h2?" Kylee asked.
"YESSS! Your next to me!" Jayla said extending the 's'

We got on the plain and the seats looked like this:

(Pretend like the middle part separating isn't there and the wooden benches are on the other side but not that long that is covers the entrance)

(Y/n POV)

Me and Javon found our seats if that's what u call them and we sat there just talking the whole time. It was gonna be a 10 hour flight (that's what google says don't come at me) so we decided to get some sleep to make up for not getting a sleep in this morning.
I woke up with 5 hours left until we get to Bora Bora but I woke up to see a taller guy, it couldn't of been Javon cause he's a short ass. I looked up at the guys face to see Jaden looking at his phone.
"Where did Javon go?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"Why do you care? Is he your boyfriend?"
"Stop being a dick and just answer the question."
"With Daelo."
"Thank you wasn't so hard was it?" I take my phone off charge and scroll through tiktok. I saw an edit of Jaden with the audio 'super freaky girl by Nicki Minaj' because it's been blowing up lately. I found my self smiling at the edit, he looked hot.
"What are you smiling at?"
"Ummmm nothing."
"Sure nothing. Probably just another one of your hoes texting you."
"What is your problem Jaden?"
"You." I rolled my eyes and I accidentally liked the video. Shit. I unliked it and thought nothing of it. I turned on my tv and decided to watch Frozen since it's my favourite Disney movie. (If it ain't you can choose a different one)

I had finished watching the movie and there was still three and a half hours left of the plain ride. I went back on my phone and decided to post some photos on instagram, I hadn't been on instagram for a while because I wanted to focus more on my mental and physical health.

@y/n.y/l/n

y/l/n