Just A Walk

Takiya and Kobayashi walk side by side in the bustling city night after a long day at work, enjoying the night breeze as they weave through crowds of similarly tired people.

"Oh, I invited Fafnir, by the way."

Takiya mentions to Kobayashi as the two walk down a busy alley of small shops and bars.

Kobayashi whips her head around, her red pony tail bouncing in surprise.

"Really? How come?"

Takiya smirks.

"He was curious why I'd rather spend time with you at a bar to discuss about work and maids on Fridays then going straight home like I always do to play video games with him."

Kobayashi smirks along side.

"Oh? Didn't think he could also be the jealous type."

"I know right? He's such a tsundere."
His eyes light up, staring ahead of him.
"Ah look! There he is now!"

Takiya nods his head forward to the bar they always go with a strange pale man in a butler outfit standing at the front, staring at them with beady red eyes. It was so intimidating that some people quickly turn away from heading into the bar.

Kobayashi and Takiya break into a cold sweat.

"Jeez, he couldn't look any more hostile?"
Kobayashi quietly comments.

"It's fine, let's just get him inside."
Takiya responds back hastily.

The two meet up with their fellow dragon.

"Faf-kun!" Takiya greets happily.
"Hi Fafnir." Kobayashi greets.
"Kobayashi, Makoto." Fafnir greets back.

Kobayashi raises her brows in surprise,—wow, first name basis now?—and strides inside with her coworker and his roommate right behind.

They seem nearly as close as Tohru and I...
....maybe more...

...

Time flies and Kobayashi and Takiya are manically laughing with a mug of beer in their hands with Fafnir silently fuming by Takiyas side. He finds it uncanny, even for himself, to be so defensive about anime magical girls.

Fafnir refused having any drinks, knowing it's history with other dragons. Yet seeing the joyful smile on his roommates face makes having beer seem very tempting. He rather not test his temptation, knowing himself well enough that he is susceptible to all addictions, including gaming and alcoholism. He glances outside the bar to see a dark sky with a full moon.

As interesting as the night was for him, Fafnir had more than enough human socialization to last a century and wishes to get home.

Fafnir grabs the shirt cloth of Takiya's elbow with a gentle tug.
"Makoto."

Takiya chugs the last bit of his beer and slams the empty glass on the table, sighing happily from being full. A shine within his swirly glasses shows part of his drunk dark navy blue eyes.
"Hmm, Faf-kun?"

"We should get going."

"Ah..." Takiya glances at his watch, barely reading that it's midnight. "I guess we should huh?"

Drunken Kobayashi stares at the two in front of her, how close and comfortable they are to each other with Fafnir nearly hugging Takiyas side in the table booth, similarly to how she and Tohru tend to be.