chapter 5

Melody woke up the next morning to the smell of waffles and coffee. She looked over at Morgan and Amy and saw they were still asleep.

" I'll let them sleep." She thought to herself.

Melody got up and went into the kitchen to see Amy's parents.

"Good morning!" She said to them.

"Hi Melody! Did you all have fun last night?" Asked Amy's mom.

" Yup it was a blast. Did you all get the computer stuff worked out?"

"Yes finally. We came in around 10. Earlier than we expected. You better get the girls up if you all want hot waffles. "

Melody went back to her friends and woke them up.

"What time is it?" Yawned Amy.

" 7am. Your parents are making breakfast."

"Why do we always have to get up so early? Not to complain but sleeping on your floor is like sleeping in a pumpkin-" Morgan stopped herself short.

"Ok can we all agree not to tell my parents where we went last night?"

Morgan and Melody agreed.

"Girls! Breakfast is ready!" Announced Amy's dad.

As the three started toward the kitchen Melody asked "How is your leg feeling?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore let me check real fast."

Amy pulled up her pants leg and let out a gasp.

"What is it!" Exclaimed Morgan and Melody.

"Look." Whispered Amy.

There on her leg was a big muddy print where fingers had grabbed her ankle.

The End!

The Haunted Pumpkin Patch (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara