10

Isaiah

Surprisingly, we were able to still win the game after that crack in our team's chemistry. It's crazy how people get to acting once their feelings are involved. Before knowing about Lashawn's crush on me, I thought he was just a calm dude forreal. Now, I know that calmness is a shield to hold all of his toxicity back.

Only a toxic nigga will tell a lie with the truth mixed in to get what he wants. Only a toxic nigga will blatantly threaten to sabotage the game after the person he lied to, refuses to back down from a challenge.

Not only is he toxic, he's smart. He told a partial lie, knowing that I would have to admit to the truthful parts when I confronted Josh. Not only is he toxic, he is bold. He straight up made it known to Josh while talking to Coach Harris, that there's beef between them now.

Any other player would've gotten kicked from the team so what the fuck?!

"So does anybody wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?" Zach questions in the empty parking lot, looking between Gian and I. "Why do Lashawn and Josh got beef?"

Gian looks over at me, causing Zach to look at me too. I let out a sigh before talking, "I had sex with Lashawn twice and I'm finna have sex with Josh tomorrow."

"What?" Zach blinks, words not registering yet. Then, he thinks them over. Gian and I watch his eyebrows shoot up and his jaw drop. "What?!" He repeats in shock.

"We reacted the same way bruh." Gian laughs.

"Nah, nah, because you can't just tell me that and not elaborate!" Zach exclaims at me.

"First time, it was Seraya's idea to have a threesome with Lashawn. I'm not a rough partner when it comes to sex, so she thought she could get it through Shawn. I didn't like the idea from the jump because I mean, look at that nigga Shawn bro. I was afraid that if I let him into our sex life, he was gonna steal my girl." I explain, "I brought up the idea to Shawn and he quickly accepted the invitation. So with both people on board, it put me in a rough spot. I ended up saying fuck it."

Zach looks intrigued. He motions for me to continue.

"Thursday night comes around, Seraya and I end up at his place. The way it started off, I thought we were gonna be catering to Seraya. Then, all of sudden Lashawn is kissing me. I was weirded out at first because I wasn't used to kissing niggas for starters and that's my best friend secondly. That's when he started spouting bullshit about equal attention in a threesome and it was bullshit because he gave practically all of his attention to me that night." I continue.

"Making her deepthroat him, kissing the nut outta his mouth." Gian elaborates.

Zach's eyes widen before asking, "So it wasn't the game that had you limping around, it was Lashawn's ass?"

"Yup." I admit.

"That shit is crazy. So how did the second time happen?" He presses.

"Saturday night, after the party. You were drunk and Gian was cross-faded, so y'all probably saw Lashawn snatch me up and put me on his lap, but ain't think much of it. Sober me was fronting about wanting to fuck again. Drunk me came out and said it." I shrug.

"I can't believe this shit." Zach shakes his head, "The signs of Lashawn being gay were always there, but before you get to confirm it, he'll pull a bitch with little to no effort."

"That's what I'm saying!" Gian exclaims, "Acting ass nigga."

"Fasho - hollup tho, what happened to Seraya and how does Josh come into play?" Zachariah asks before he gets sidetracked.