11

"Why did you leave-"

"The fuck do you mean why did I leave?! Did you think I didn't know what a recording game console looked like?! I'm a whole nigga! You're trifling as fuck and I want nothing to do witcho bitch ass!" I exclaim before hanging up.

Standing in front of my door, I unlock it and swing it open to see Lashawn sitting on my bed. I forgot that I told this nigga to come over. I facepalm myself. After tonight's rollercoaster, this conversation is the last thing I wanna have.

As I close the door, Lashawn is already rushing up to me with a furious look on his face, "That nigga did what?!"

"Ion wanna talk about it." I tell him.

"Shit, I ain't tryna talk either, I've heard enough. Where this nigga stay at?" Lashawn moves past me, aiming for the door.

I step in front of him. "Stop. Fighting him ain't gone do you no good." I shake my head.

"The fuck do you mean?! Are you bugging?! This nigga was gonna film you at your most vulnerable point and only God knows what he was planning on doing with that footage!" He yells.

"I know." I reply.

"Bruh who takes somebody back to their house on the first date anyways? Like c'mon Zay, how dumb can you be?" He follows up, making me feel even worse.

"I knoowww." I repeat, raising my voice a little in annoyance.

"Over here tryna be a player when that's not in your nature and that's why you got your heart broke-"

I cut him off with narrowed eyes, "Hollon now, who the fuck was tryna be a player?"

Lashawn crosses his arms and looks at me as if I'm tryna play dumb. I raise a brow, waiting for him to explain.

"So you flirting with Josh in front of me, knowing that I like you, wasn't you tryna be a player?" Lashawn questions.

"No, that was quite literally me finding a nigga cute and acting on it. Your feelings for me were the last thing on my mind when I did it." I answer.

And he didn't like that answer one bit because immediately, his eyebrows get to creasing.

"Isaiah..." He warns as he rubs his temples, "You getting me mad tight."

"And your insanity is getting me mAd tIgHt as well, Lashawn." I mock his accent.

"Insanity?" Lashawn frowns, "Where am I losing you at?"

"Everywhere nigga!" I exclaim before going down the list, "Like I'm genuinely baffled that you thought it was okay to tell my business to Josh and start beef with him when we aren't even together! I never told you nor implied that I wanted to be with you beforehand, so I don't know why you feel like you've been played!"

"I feel played because you sat in class and blatantly lied to me about your relationship status with Seraya! The fuck you lying to me for?!" He yells back.

"Because I knew if I told you the truth, you would immediately start pressuring me into another relationship and I'm not ready for that! I've accepted that I'm sexually attracted to niggas, but I haven't figured out if I can be emotionally attracted to them as well and this was my time to explore that!" I explain.

"And why didn't you wanna explore that with me?" Lashawn asks.

"Nigga - what have you shown me so far that makes you feel so entitled to my affection? What have you done romantically that should've made you my first choice, huh? Let's start there." I challenge him, "All you've done is make sex jokes and grab me inappropriately for a year. Then, you made your move through a damn threesome. What about that says boyfriend material, Lashawn? Please fucking tell me!"