20

The next day, when it's time for lunch, Lashawn approaches Gian and Zach with me in his arms and my backpack on top of his. Gian turns his head and immediately lets out an annoyed, "Oh my God bruh." This prompts Zach to look in our direction and he sucks his teeth.

"Y'all just can't go one day without doing it, huh?" Zach shakes his head.

"And you-" Gian points his finger at me accusingly, "Stop doing this to yourself!"

My jaw drops, "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You stay starting shit with him knowing that the nigga got demon stamina." He continues.

"It's gotta be a pain kink at this point." Zach piggybacks.

My eyes dart between Zach and Gian with my mouth still hanging open. I try to think of a retort, but I can't come up with any, so I bury my face in Lashawn's neck. I silently sniff at his cologne as I hide my embarrassment.

"Don't be kink-shaming him." Lashawn interjects, probably thinking he's helping, but he's really only embarrassing me further.

"Nigga we're shaming you more so than him, cuz knowing you, y'all ain't even make it back to the house." Zach argues.

Silence fills the group. I don't even got to look up to know that Lashawn is grinning real big.

"That's funny because Isaiah is the one that pulled me into that backseat and reminded me who my dick belonged to." Lashawn tells them smugly.

I raise my head real quick. "What the fuck, man!" I exclaim as I lightly hit his chest.

I look towards my friends with a sheepish grin.

"Isaiah....say it ain't so." Zach says with a light disappointed head shake.

"I-" I attempt to defend myself.

"I've heard enough." Gian puts his hand up, "The jury has decided Lashawn Pierce and Isaiah Walker are both sluts."

"Case closed." Zachariah agrees, "Now let's go have lunch."

"I hate you niggas." I mutter before glaring at my boyfriend, "And you. Thanks to you, I'm a slut by association."

Lashawn rolls his eyes playfully. "Sluts have more fun anyways." He whispers to me, adding a wink at the end.

I shake my head at him. We all approach Zach's car. Zach and Gian walk up to the front doors. They hop in the front. Meanwhile, Lashawn opens up one of the back doors before sitting me down inside. He takes off my backpack and places it on my lap.

My eyes flutter up to meet his and my head tilts in an angle that I know will drive him crazy. "Thank you." I softly express my gratitude.

Lashawn opens his mouth, probably to shower me with the word pretty, but Gian cuts him off.

"See there it is right there." He comments, making me look at him through the mirror. "Slut-like behavior caught in broad daylight."

"Oh so now it's a crime for him to look at me?" Lashawn questions.

"Yes, because he knows just the look to put you in that state of mind. The little nigga ain't slick." Zach interjects while starting the car.

"Whatever do you guys mean." I feign innocence when in reality, they cracked the code.

"Y'all just some haters." Lashawn shakes his head and closes my door.

He rounds the car. He opens the opposite door and hops in beside me. Then, Lashawn puts on his seatbelt. Afterwards, Zach locks everyone's door before backing out.