chapter 1:Y/n,the dream maker gen z

Author's pov:

"Oh,hello there darling what are you doing in this place"

*Your answer*

"Hmm.... alright im surprised you are seeking the story of cute little dream maker who happens to be gen z"she said laughing.

*Your answer*

"Hm i suppose that book is quite entertaining,given the fact that she is a ball of energy and chaos" she said as she stand up from the chair.

*Your answer*

"Hm, alright if you are eager to read her story come and follow me" the lady said as she spun around and walk toward where the books are.

"Would you mind telling me how you got here to this place?"

*Your answer*

"That's weird" she murmured.

/The library/

"Here we are,now where is that interesting book"she said as she ran her fingers to the book.

"Aha!there it is"she said as gets the book "here,you can read it here there is a tables and chairs over there,your choice "

*Your answer*

The lady then giggles and says "alright,i won't stop you you can choose where to read that book" and turn around and start walking away.

/2 minutes of finding a cozy place to read/

The person then sat and open the book. They are first greeted with a warning

⚠️❗Warning ❗⚠️
*Mention of blood or anything that involves with injuries*
*Dark past/s*
*Some scenes will have 13+ in there (like abuse)*
Etc.

The person nods in understanding as the person start reading the book.