chapter 7: Daleuna the hybrid

"..." You inspect the Daleuna, and specially her necklace, and there's no mistaken it.

Deleuna is not a human.

The more you look at it the more you see it they say.

After finding the child in the street you decided to feed her a fruit that is light, so in the end you both are sitting in a bench, looking at the street of the human world and the cars, bus and more pass by, some humans are also walking in the side, some humans are selling.

"Deleuna, do you remember anything from your past?" Deleuna look at you, before she stop eating and look down to the ground sadly.

"No, b-but I remember that...m-my mama use to sing me a song" she smile at her only memory of her parents, you can't help but pity at such a child, you point at her necklace "and this necklace of yours?"

"...mama said it will protect me" well that's strange, now your sure her mother is not human either, it also seems that Daleuna's mother knows that the necklace is infact a illusion magic....but the question remains, what is Daleuna and why does her mother said the necklace will protect her?

While your on your own thoughts, Deleuna went back from eating and watching humans go on in their daily life.

'Is is possible that the mother is trying to protect her child by hiding what she truly is? But that also leaves us to what she is' while your in deep thought, you failed to noticed a child that is holding a bunny in hand pass by from the bench your sitting with Deleuna.

When you snap out of your thought you look at the child that pass by seemingly to be in hurry before you look back at the eating Deleuna by your side.

"..." wait....

'holy shxt!' You quickly look back at the child that is holding a bunny, but when you look at where she's supposed to be....she was gone...

"...that child" Deleuna look up at you in curiousity 'that child had a white hair' you look at Deleuna before standing up "I will be back, don't leave okay?" Deleuna nod "okay" she said cheerfully.

You smile before walking or more appropriately running to the direction of the child with white hair
____________________________________________

[30 minutes later]

Your back, but Deleuna was already sleeping deeply in the bench.

You pity the child...you pity the hybrid.

Yes...

You found out that Deleuna is a hybrid of both angel and demon, no wonder her mother give her a necklace of illusion.

You walk towards her and carry her.

The [Grand War] is already over so, I am sure that the others won't mind if I bring her to her rightful home.
____________________________________________

[Two Days Later]

After settling Deleuna which proven to be difficult was over you went back to encantadia.

You lie down to your bed from the place you created.

You know Deleuna was not a human in the first place but you didn't know she was a hybrid.

An angel and demon at that.

Your first thought was an elf, it does make sense as elf have the reputation to be 'pure' and 'holy' so her mother might have loved a human, but it's proven to be more difficult than that.

"Sigh" You sigh tiredly and went to sleep, hopefully tomorrow, everything will be fine.