Chapter 6: what a lovely child

(No one's POV)

You were just walking and a thought came into mind. You thought, why not go back to the human world? There are things that you can only find in the human world that the world of Encantadia after all.

Like foods, and beverages, aswell as technologies.

So you did, you teleport to the human world, and you got teleported in a street, luckily no one saw you.

You walk around, going in restaurants satisfying until you see an unusual girl, a begger to be precise.

However that's not the strange thing you see about her, it's her necklace. You can feel it reeking of illusion magic.

You walk closer to her which she just stare and said, "miss do you have a coin to spare?"

Oh what a pitiful child. A poor poor child.

"Of course dear, here" You pretend to take something in your pocket but your really just making some money. You kneel to her height and give the money.

"What's your name?" She ask before taking a small stare to her necklace.

"I don't have a name" she said, ashamed. Of course you took a pity on her, she's only around eight years old after all.

"Well" you think for a moment. "Would you like me to give you a name?" Her eyes light up at the idea of having a nane.

"Hm... let's see" you inspect her from head to toe, you notice that she have two different eye color, one is red and the other one is black "...how curious" you tilt her head.

"Hm..how about...Daleuna?" She smiles brightly and nod "thank you, I love it" you can see tears falling down in happiness.

____________________________________________
A SHORT CHAPTER, ALSO THE CHARACTER IDEA OF DALEUNA IS FROM
Ren_mra