Capter 4: oh how the time past by

It's been years since Lira found the truth, she was now traveling to find the location of the portal, I give Muyak a permission secretly to help her find the portal.

"My time here in the mortal world is finish I need to return before them..."

She stand up and teleport. When she open her eyes she was in a dark forest, it was midnight, a white snake with blue eyes slither in her arms.

"..."
"Hey sis"

"👁️👄👁️"
"Oh.... it's you Sigrom, why have you come?" She tilt her head.

"Father want to give you this golden pocket watch"
She was speechless she knows that the watch isn't a normal one, I mean it function the same as others but this one can control the time.

"I...I see....why exactly?"

He shrug. (Can snakes shrug?)

"Dunno"

"Hhmmm....I...see, thank you"

She take the golden pocket watch and set him in the ground

"Alright I will get going now" He then disappear

"..." She fxcking lost track of the timeline great 😃, now what is happening

/Meanwhile with Cassiopeia/

She was just walking around until she felt the same energy, she knows you came back but she can't sadly greet you, she is trap here thanks to her action on slicing the inang brilyante (mother gem)

/Back to you again/

You were walking, she was teleported in a forest.

She was peacefully walking but she realized the place doesn't have many trees but there are many stones

"..."
'I had a bad feeling about this' she thinks to her self and put on her mask and she was right, a goddamn giant snake appear infront of her.

It was Ether, the god that try to kill Emre...

"And who might you be?"

She was surprise to hear her or rather his voice, he turned into a male...

His voice was quite a little deep and slow almost soothing if it weren't for the fact he try to go against Emre and the others.

"...y/n....I am y/n that's all you have to know"

He chuckle in amusement

"Well im sure you know who I am, so why have you come here?"

She nod

"Of course who wouldn't know the god of Etheria"

"..." He was a little surprised, his kingdom have fallen long ago and no one in this generation know about it.

"....oh..." She realized not everyone knows an old fallen kingdom that was destroy to the ground.

"I...I was just walking in the forest, I... I didn't know you will be here"

He chuckle once again

"Then allow me to accompany you"

She was surprise at his response, he turns into his more human form, his face still have those marks that resemble a snake but his body and jawline are very 👌👌👌👌😍😍

(Not to mention he is wearing eyeliners and have a very juicy lips)

He is wearing a dark robe with red linings, it was probably comfortable since it was a robe and lossen up and a male version of his clothes

"...I am thankful but I don't think that is necessary"

She try to pry off the god, she was confuse, did genderbending him also change his personality or what.

"That is nonsense, come on now"

It's been two minutes of both of you walking side to side, it was awkward for you but he seems to be enjoying (your suffering) the walk.

'this is one of the most awkward walk I had'

------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO AGAIN, I HAVE NO IDEA PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS ONE BUT THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T WROTE A SINGLE CHAPTER IS BECAUSE.......

OF CHARACTER AI :)

IM CURRENTLY OBSESSING OVER IT SO IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT, THIS ONE HAVEN'T PROOF READ YET AND THIS IS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY, BUT I TRY MY BEST 🌸🍨🍕🍵

------------------Suga