Chapter one

Tamera's p.o.v

I stood in front of my locker, trying to shove my skateboard inside.

'Why are these things always so small?' I thought to myself.

I groaned as I continued to stuff my skateboard inside my locker. Third day of senior year and my locker is already a mess.

"Finally!" I cheered as I got the locker to close. I slowly step back from the mess waiting to happen and blew a sigh of relief.

"Tamera!Tamera!" I watched as Wendy screamed my name as she ran through the crowd.

Wendy Wilson, my best friend, she's more like a sister that a friend. She's a feisty, blunt, beautiful red head.

"Tamera." She said out of breath.

"Well hello to you Wens." I chuckled "Now do you mind telling me why you've been screaming my name like a crazy person?" I asked as Wendy rest her hands on her knees.

Still panting for air Wendy squinted up at me " Did you get taller?" She asked quizzically.

"Really, is that why you've been screaming my name, running down the hallway?" I deadpan. "And no I've not gotten taller but I'm glad you like my new boots." I answered putting my foot out for her to see.

"Nice." She said raising from her current position. "But no that's not why I've been screaming your name. Guess who might get a date with Tommy Anderson?" She asked bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet with the brightest smile on her face.

I internally rolled my eyes. Tommy Anderson is a huge jerk, he's a privileged, narcissistic asshole, who thinks the world owes him something because he exists. I honestly don't know why Wendy likes that jerk.

I sigh "Let me guess, You?" I said in an uninterested manner.

"Yes!" She squealed jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away when it hit me, I stopped in my tracks and turned back to her.
"Wait what do you mean by " I might get a date" with him?"

Her smile dropped immediately "Yeah about that I need a favor from you." She paused and I nodded for her to continue "In ordered for me to get this date, I um I need you to go on a date with Ross Lewis." She said meekly.

My eyes immediately widen, I swore if they'd pop out any second "What?" I shouted.

Ross Lewis, Tommy's best friend, he is even worse than Tommy. And very persistent, ever since sophomore year he has been trying to get me to go out with him, even though I expressed in many ways that I wasn't interested and Wendy of all people knows that.

"Hear me out!" She begins as I walked away.

Hear her out ?!! She's freaking crazy.

"Tamera, please!" She called out from behind me. I walk even faster.

Don't get me wrong I love Wendy and would do anything for her except this and she has to understand that.