Shadow of Happiness: Gray

Let us all wish for a rainbow on the clouds of a gloomy day, so that Gray may see other hues and not simply faded pigment in the concrete view of a shadow.

The color he is called perfectly paints his life

The color he is called perfectly paints his life. Always seeing the days through a blurred lens, including his childhood. The distance he takes on has done well in time, preserving him from the horrors he never read between the lines. But in the safety of barricades and retells, nothing is quite bright or passionate. And so he plays hopscotch with opportunity, beginning at a red play button in Canada. This soon landed him on a marathon to Korea, fame, unlike his past.

But does Gray understand the consequences of playing matches he never quite understood before? Is he aware his winning might be someone else's in the disillusionment of happiness? As you view from the lens of an unreliable narrator, may you trek carefully and remember to clear your vision from time to time. Because this game is fiction, many illusions, and rewritten lines. But your company is well appreciated for the reason that you might be another person pushing the dearest character into the right limelight in an altered timeline.