More Facts About Gray

Name: Grayson Park

Stage Name: Gray

Nicknames: Canadian, YouTuber, Roy

Family

Mother

He didn't want his mom to disappear but he didn't want her near him. Gray knew of the princess tales' lessons, be careful what you wish for, yet he believed too late. And until this day, he wonders if the candle he blew out on one birthday meant the divorce. Was he responsible?

Most would remember their mom's hair that once tickled their cheeks or her voice that lulled them to sleep. But he only saw her as a thief, the woman who took his siblings away from him. The abandoner, the one who left him behind.

There were many things he didn't know about his mother. And he never sought to learn more. But he might find more details that'll change things, make him wallow in profound regret.

Father

Many people said he was a carbon copy of his father from their physical features to mannerisms, it was spot on. And who wouldn't want to be like his father? An Asian CEO in Canada, his business is leading in pharmaceuticals and medicines.

Gray thought he'd be a businessman or a doctor at least for a while. But when his YouTube cover trended, his life changed. His father didn't give any comments about it at first, but upon seeing the increasing engagements on Gray's page, he went on to support him. It was his dad who directed him to Kpop with companies more disciplined than the Western music industry.

In a sense, his father was the best man. But who knew that behind the blaring piano keys, there was much he did not hear?

Older and Younger Sister

They were four and two years apart. His older sister, the forefront of the Park siblings. Meanwhile, their baby was the face of the Parks. But this changed when the parents split. Suddenly, they were the perfect duo and he was the Park standing at the burning ashes of a had been.

There are schedules of seeing one another, some family dinners he was kindly invited to by the other man in his mom's life. His siblings seem to love their new halves. But he hasn't seen it in his own eyes because he never bothered to come. What was the invitation now when he was the only one left behind?

Celebrity Friends: Jeon Seo-mi, Shawn Mendes, Why Don't We, HRVY, San (ATEEZ)

Hobbies: listening to music, singing, chess, piano

Likes: sports, rain, maple syrup, snow, vintage

Quote: "I started music and singing to drown out some noises I didn't want to hear."

"