Meeting Eric and Anya

Tyson's POV

The sun wakes me and I realize I'm on a beach beside Ariel. We're both naked humans. Honestly, humans are so unevolved to not have scales covering their private parts. I found a piece of cloth and tied it around my waist as Ariel examined her human legs in awe.

Suddenly Scuttle appears and lands on her bare leg. While I notice Sebestian and Flounder watching us from the water. "Well, look who got beached? Hmmmm. There's something different about 'cha both" he says looking at Arial and I.

I try to speak and nothing comes out. I silently curse, Ursula must of taken my voice also. Thanks a lot Ariel.

"Don't tell me" Scuttle tells me. "I'll de-­‐syphon it for myself. Aha! It's you both have a new hairdo! You both have been using the dinglehopper!" he states. We shake our heads. "No, well let me see" he says as he leans on her new foot. I roll my eyes. "New shells?" he asks and she shakes her head.

"I gotta admit I can't put my foot on it right now" he admits. "But if I stand here long enough..." he starts to say.

"They've got legs you idiot!" Sebastian snaps. "Ariel traded their voices to the Sea Witch and they got legs. Geez man" he explains.

"I knew that" he admits and then looks at Ariel shocked. "No! Not your beautiful pipes!" Scuttle cries. Ariel tries to speak and nothing comes out. Dad's going to kill us.

"Ya see? Not a sound!" Sebastian shouts. Ariel and I decide to test out our legs. So start to stand, while I looked for something for Ariel to wear.

"Aw, kid, hurts me to say it, but that? That was a lousy swap" Scuttle tells Ariel and I nod my head in agreement.

"She's got just three days" Flounder adds.

"Three days to what?" Scuttle asks confused.

"Make the Prince fall in love with her" Sebastian states.

"And to prove it, he gets to...I mean, he's got to....kiss her" Flounder explains.

"What would her father say? I'll tell ya what her father'd say: he'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what he'd say" Sebastian exclaims. "I'm gonna go home right now and..." he starts to say. Ariel picks him up shaking her head at him. "Don't shake your head at me young lady" he tells her. She gives him her sad eyes and he relents and agrees to help her get the prince to fall for her.

I found something for Ariel to wear with Scuttles help. "Ya look great, kid. Ya look sensational" Scuttle brags and Ariel smiles. We hear something barking. We see the thing called Max running our way. Scuttle flew away as Ariel climbed onto a rock as Max followed her. It licks her cheek.

"Max!" Eric shouts as he appears. Max ran over to him barking. "Quiet Max" he says. Just then he notices Ariel and I. "Are you ok miss? I'm sorry if this knuckle head scared you, he's harmless really" he tells Ariel. Say that to it's teeth. Ariel smiles as him as Max comes over to me licking my hand.

"You – you seem very familiar....Have we met?" Eric asks her. She nods her head. "It's you, the one I've been looking for. What's your name?" he asks her excitedly. She tries to speak and no sound comes out. "What's wrong? What is it?" he asks her.

She gestures to her throat. "You can't speak?" he asks and she agrees. "Oh, then you couldn't be who I thought" he says looking disappointed. Ariel starts to make wild hand gestures and halls into his arms. "Whoa careful, easy" he tells her.

"You must of really been through something" he states. "You both must of" he says looking at me. "Don't worry, I'll help you both and so will my sister" he tells us. "Come on the palace isn't far, you'll both be ok" he assures us. He helps Ariel walk while I straggle along behind them.

When we reached the palace, he gave Ariel to say servant girls. Who'd help her wash up. While he showed me to a private bath chamber. I nodded my head in thanks and washed up. Then wrapped a towel around myself as there was a knock at the door. I went to tell the person to come in and nothing come out.

Just then Anya entered the room with a pile of clothes. "Hi, I'm Anya. Eric said you needed clothes and..." she stops speaking when she sees me in only a towel. She blushes and turns around. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were naked" she states. "Anyway, Eric said you could wear his clothes and I lent your girlfriend one of my dresses" she tells me.

I shake my head and turn her around. I shake my head and she frowns in confusion. "What's wrong? You can't speak either?" she asks me and I nod my head. She becomes thoughtful. "Can you write?" she asks and I nod my head. She grabs writing utensils and hands them to me.

"Ariel sister, not girlfriend. I am Tyson" I write.

"Tyson, nice name. Nice to meet you" she says. "Anyway you should get dressed, otherwise we'll me late for dinner" she tells me. I nod and hold up one finger.

"This is our secret, ok?" I write. She nods her head and left me to get dressed. I do so and left the room. She leads me to he banquet fall. Where Ariel and Eric were waiting with the old man from the boat. Ariel is wearing a beautiful pink dress.

"Honestly Princess Anya, I wished you'd at least dress like a proper lady when we have guests" the man says.

"You know the answer to that by now Grimsby, besides you guys don't mind right?" Anya asks Ariel and I. We shake our heads. I notice Eric staring at my sister. Well he likes her looks, that's something. But we still have a way to go for him to give her a kiss of true love.

Lunch was ok. Other then Sebastian being there and Ariel using a dinglehooper to brush her hair. And tried to play the snarfblatt, sending smoke everywhere. Making Eric and Anya laugh. Anya told me the dingle hooper was a fork, used for eating and that the snarfblatt was a pipe for smoking. Turns out Scuttle was wrong bout a lot of human things. Anya said she'd be happy to tell me about human things. While Eric gave Ariel a tour of the kingdom tomorrow.

A/N

Picture above of Eric and Ariel. Picture on the external link of Anya. (I don't own any of the pictures in this chapter).