Vanessa is Ursula

Tyson's POV

I was dreaming of showing Anya my world, swimming through the carol reef with her. I know she'd love it. When I am woken by a knock on my door. I frown and got out of bed. I answer it to see an excited Anya.

"I just heard the most amazing news, Eric is getting married" she tells me giddily. I frown in confusion. "Tonight as sunset, he is with Grimsby and the girl now. I'm sure it's your sister Ariel, want to come down with me?" she asks.

Why wouldn't Ariel tell me she was engaged? Why didn't Eric ask for my blessing? I mean, that's how it works under the sea. You ask the father of the girl for his blessing to marry her. If there is no father, you ask the uncle, grandfather or brother. Maybe it doesn't work like that here.

"Oh my god!" she squeals and covers her eyes. "I didn't know you were shirtless" she states. I smile and shrug. I'm always shirtless in the sea. "Can you please put a shirt on?" she asks. I grab one and slip it on. Before tapping her shoulder.

"So will you come?" she asks. I nod my head and we leave my room. We race to the foyer. But stop when we see Ariel at the top of the stairs. Looking at the foyer below. I frown in confusion. "Wait, if you're here, who is with my brother?" Anya asks confused as we joined Ariel.

I spot Eric with a dark haired girl clinging to his arm. Talking to Grimsby. "Well now Eric, it appears that I was mistaken. This mystery maiden of yours does in fact exist, and she is lovely" Grimsby states.

"Wait here" Anya tells Ariel and I. She heads down to the trio. As Grimsby congratulates the girl.

"We wish to be married as soon as possible" Eric states.

"Oh yes, of course Eric. But these things do take time you know" Grimsby tells him. As Ariel hides behind a pillar looking heart broken.

"This afternoon Grimsby, the wedding ship departs at sunset" Eric tells him.

"Eric, what is going on?" Anya demands as Ariel runs away. I follow her. My sister is my first priority, always.

Anya's POV

"Anya, I'd like you to meet Vanessa, she is the one who saved me a few weeks ago" Eric tells me happily. I frown in confusion. But it was Tyson and Ariel, who saved us. Tyson told me himself.

"We're getting married on a ship today at sunset, can you invite Tyson and Ariel? I'd love them to meet her and be there" he states.

"I don't think that will be a good idea" I tell him. He frowns.

"Why not?" he asks.

"Eric, are you blind? Ariel loves you and seeing you marry another woman will break her heart. If it isn't already" I state. He frowns more.

"Eric" Vanessa says smiling sweetly. "I think your sister is right, I think it best we give Ariel time to process things. Besides, I'm sure Tyson will take good care of her" she states.

"You're right" he says with a smile looking into her eyes. "How did I get so lucky?" he asks.

"I'm the lucky one" she states. Something about her is off. But I do not trust her.

"Anya, can you help Grimsby and Charlotte with the preparations?" Eric asks. I nod and left them. I needed time to think, I hope Tyson and Ariel are ok.

(Time skip: dock) Tyson's POV

Ariel and I sit on a dock watching the ship leave. I can't believe Eric did this to my little sister. The scum bag. I'm glad Anya isn't like him, but it's hard to be happy, when Ariel is so sad. And this is the last day of us being human. "Ariel! Tyson!" a voice shouts from above. We look up to see Scuttle. He lands on the dock looking crazed.

"Ariel the Prince he's he's not marrying you!" he shouts.

"We know that, you dodo" Sebastian retorts.

"I ... I was flying. Of course I was flying and looked in the porthole. I saw, the sea witch!" Scuttle yells. "The Prince is, marrying the Sea Witch in disguise!" he cries.

"Are you sure about this?" Sebastian asks him.

"Have I ever been wrong? I mean, when it's important!" Scuttle shouts. Ariel and I stand looking at the boat. As I remember Ursula's words.

"Before the sunsets on the third day". Ariel and I share a look, we dive into the water. Sebastian looks around desperately. He spots a barrel tied to a post. He snaps the rope with his claws. The barrel tumbles into the ocean, floating on the surface. Ariel grabs it, looping a rope around Flounder.

"Flounder! Get her to that boat as fast as your fins can carry you" Sebastian orders. Flounder says he'll try. I swim beside them, wishing I had my tail. I'd be able to reach the boat in under a minute. I watch the sun setting as we swim after the boat. I pray we get there in time as Sebastian tells Scuttle to stall the wedding.

A/N

Picture above of Eric with Vanessa.

Two chapters left, Battle for the Trident and Epilogue.