chapter twenty five

- bokuto pov -

i was crying. kuroo insisted that we watched sad movies to confirm that my soulmate was y/n and his was kenma. so he picked out a few movies and we've been watching them.

clouds, five feet apart, and inside out.

even kenma chipped in and showed us sad minecraft moments.

i think kuroo and i were crying more than y/n and kenma were. y/n was sitting against me with her back to my chest while looking over at kenma who was playing on his psp.

we found out that we were each others soulmates in the first movie and i haven't let go of y/n since then. even though i've been crying for two hours straight now.

i was clinging onto this girl like a koala and she didn't seem to mind. she had her hands on my arms and practically wrapped myself around her.

"do we need another movie to confirm?" kuroo asked and handed me a tissue.

"please no, don't forget when you cry, i can feel it too." kenma leaned his head on kuroo's shoulder and glanced up at him for a second.

"alright then we won't." he wrapped an arm around kenma before looking over to us. "i'm happy for you two though, i thought you'd never get together since you both wouldn't confess."

"thanks." i replied before y/n could say something back to him that suggests that he took a longer time to confess his feelings than we did. "can we watch a happy movie now?"

"frozen." kuroo left no room for argument and clicked on the movie.

"are you gonna sing the songs?" y/n looked up at me before looking over to kuroo.

"of course, we need something to cheer us up after all that crying." he answered and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

"oh, so me being here isn't cheering you up?" she tilted her head up against my chest so she was looking up at me upside down.

"what? no, you are!"

"i'm kidding." she leaned back against my chest and started to watch the movie from the computer kuroo bought.

kenma put down his psp to watch movies with us and paid more attention to kuroo than usual. i leaned back so y/n would be more comfortable.

i grabbed a jacket from my duffel bag and draped it over her body as a makeshift blanket since she looked like she was close to falling asleep.

her entire body relaxed in the middle of kuroo and i singing "let it go" and she fell asleep. the side of her face was pressed against my chest and her hands were curled up by my sides. i pressed my lips to her forehead before putting all my weight into my elbows.

it was pretty late and we had practice tomorrow. it was a little past midnight and i noticed people still awake and walking past our door.

"should we finish the movie?" i asked.

"yes." kuroo answered immediately

i continued to watch the movie, but was paying more attention to my soulmate than elsa and anna.

my soulmate. that feels so good to say.

it's better than y/n. tsukki's older sister. the girl i had my eyes on ever since she walked into the gym late. the person i want to keep happy forever.

somehow i spaced out enough that the movie was over in what felt like five minutes. kuroo put his computer away and laid down in his futon with kenma next to him.