nineteen

115 AC

115 AC

What had gone down in the throne room was beyond chaotic and incomprehensible. One moment, everyone was joyful and was just having the time of their life, then the next moment, a fight apparently broke out and people either started to throw punches at each other or being spectators.

Valaenyra and Daemon watch the spectacle in confusion before they took their chances to run away from the throne room, away from the prying eyes of Viserys, Rhaenyra, and everyone else.

Thunder occurred from the skies as the night sky grew even darker from the heavy dark clouds. The moon was partially covered by it, allowing the fire that was lit as their only source of light. Valyrian robes of gold and blood red were worn by the pair and when the man placed a headgear as if it was a crown on the woman's head, she accepted.

The Septon was talking as the both of them stared into each other eyes, cherishing the moment that was given. In a moment no Kings or Septons would be able to break their union.

Dragonglass was brought forth towards her gaze as he softly cut her lips with it. He pressed her thumb on her lips and swiped some of the blood away from her to write the symbol of "Fire" on her forehead.

He then gave the piece of dragon glass to her which she took before slicing his lips the same way he did hers. She wrote "Blood" in return on his forehead.

His hand's palm began to ooze blood as he sliced across it. She followed suit, and as they interlaced their hands, blood spilled into the goblet that was positioned beneath, allowing their blood to mix together signifying that they are now one.

It was Valaenyra first who brought the goblets to her lips and tasted the rusty taste of blood. She then offered it to him. He took it with no hesitation and indulge it with one big gulp which brought a smile to her face when blood stained his mouth.

"One flesh, one heart, one soul," Daemon said as he stared at her blood-stained lips.

"Now and forever," Valaenyra continued their pledge.

Valaenyra shyly leaned into him, before he finally slammed her full lips with his own. Their lips met, chaste and sweet, a fresh take on the intense session of that night. It was so raw and new that it signifies their new beginning and how they are now both bound to one another.

She smiled at him when they pulled away, resting her palm on his cheek to which he replied by drawing her lips back to his. His arm wrapped around her waist and another one fisted into her masses of curls. He deepened the kiss and in response, she kissed back harder, hands now cradling the back of his head as she worked to get even closer to him.

Their tongues danced, their hands wandered, and their lips grew absurdly swollen; this was the passion, hunger, need, and longing that the both of them have been missing from each other.

The Septons dismissed themselves and walked away from the Keep's garden where Daemon hosted their wedding. The now-wed couple was still in each other embrace until Daemon felt his member pulsing below his breeches. He grabbed her and the both of them once again were running.