60

Aizawa melted. Literally. He turned into a pile of brownish goop and disappeared, the bus swerved and hit the wall of the tunnel after the driver disappeared.
The students fell out of there seats, some of their heads whipped forward and then backwards causing a sharp pain to erupt in their neck. Others hit their heads against the windows and seats hard enough to cause possible concussions.

Behind them the roof of the tunnel caved from the explosion and closed the closest entrance leaving them only one way out.

The already battered and tired teens jumped into action and stumbled out of the bus with Iida and Momo's guidance. The bus was the only source of light so the kids huddled close to it in the tunnel while people with light producing quirks tried their best to illuminate the large space.
"Does anyone know what the hell just happened?!"
Denki whimpered and Mai turned to him.

"This is likely an attack, if I'm right that Aizawa was actually a duplicate made by the quirk of a member of the league. He used it to create a clone of his partner. The man with all of the burn scars."
Mai answered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"The league?! Damnit! Why can't they just leave us alone?!"
Sero asked kicking the bus in frustration.

"It will be all right! All we have to do is stay calm-"
Iida yelled trying to take control.

"Uh guys?"
Momo pointed her flashlight to a corner that began to swirl in a sickeningly familiar way.
A portal was opening.
A large beaked creature emerged from the purple mist and was quickly followed by two more. They were all bigger than the one from the USJ and their eyes were trained on one person.

Mai.

...................

Shiggaraki watched the tv with interest.
"Hey Dabi."
He said addressing the only other person in the room.

"What?"
The other man groaned at the interrupted like he was dealing with an irritating younger sibling.

"It's about the same girl, but this time they have Hawks talking."
He said watching the winged hero carefully.

"So?"
Dabi asked looking up from his magazine.

"Do you think she's as powerful as they say?"
Shiggaraki asked turning to Dabi.
The scared man shrugged.
"Probably, why?"

Shiggaraki smiled an turned off the tv.
"Because if she is... we need to crush her."

...........

"Todoroki! Create an ice wall! We should refrain from engagi them in combat- BAKUGOU GET BACK HERE!!"

The Nomu's let out ear piercing screams as Bakugou blasted towards them but his explosions weren't as controlled as usual.
'He's tired.'
Mai noticed.
They all were, the exams brought many of them to their limits leaving the teens exhausted. This was sickeningly good timing for the league.

The Nomu slapped Bakugou away but he weakly maneuvered around the beast's arm. Before letting out an explosion in it's face.
It didn't flinch and punched Bakugou backwards. Midoriya jumped up and caught his friend before he hit any walls and jumped against the wall back to the group with Bakugou screaming profanities at him while trying to blow everyone up.

The tunnel got colder as ice shot from Todoroki's leg, the ice hit the Nomus and created a wall in between them and the hero students.
"We can't risk fighting them head on with how tired we are and I'm sure we might have a few injuries from the wreak. Our main chance is heading to the end of the tunnel and find a hero Agency."
Iida commanded.