9~Memory Loss

Siddhu cried and cried and thought to inform everyone what had happened. He dialed the number but at the same time, he was afriad of their reaction. He placed the phone on his ear as it rung. The call was picked after some five rings. "Hallo Siddhu beta," said Shreenidhi's mother Kokila at the other end of the phone. "Mummy, Shreenidhi... Shreenidhi met... With an... Accident mummy," he told her crying badly in a quivering voice. "What? Which hospital is she in? I am coming," she said in a shock. "City Hospital," he said and the call disconnected. He dialed his mom Radhika's number and placed it on his ear waiting for her to pick it.

The call was picked immediately

The call was picked immediately. "Hallo beta Siddhu," she said happily. "Mom, Shreenidhi...," his voice trailed off and he began to cry. "What happen to her? Is she okay?" she asked as her smile dropped instantly, he composed himself. "She's not okay, she met with an accident, she is in city hospital, I am with her, doctors are treating her," he told her. "Take care, I will come," she said and the call disconnected. The doctor came outside, Siddhu stood up instantly and rushed to him.

"Doctor! Doctor, Shreenidhi?" he asked

"Doctor! Doctor, Shreenidhi?" he asked. "Look, her wound is very deep, she's badly hurt which caused internal bleeding, and what happened with her doesn't seems like an accident," said the doctor and he got shocked. "Means?" he asked. "Such a wound can come only by falling from a little above, but its also a case of road accident, a car hit her with force which caused her to jump in air and then she fell with a thud and that's how the accident happened, I can tell because, her lower thigh had a wound, which can only be caused if a car hits with a force," said the doctor.