9b~Memory Loss

"She forgot me?" Siddhu asked in a shock. "Siddhu, beta, you can bring her memory back, but take this slowly, you can't put pressure on her," Radhika said. He nodded. After sometime, discharge papers were ready and Siddhu came to Shreenidhi. She stared at him blankly. "Look, I know you won't believe me, but I am your husband," he said and she laughed. "What happen?" he asked. "Who husband? I am unmarried, look its enough, I am not your wife," she said sternly.

He took his phone out and showed her their interview, she watched in a shock

He took his phone out and showed her their interview, she watched in a shock. "Is this me?" she asked and he nodded. "With you? But why? Yes you're my favorite but I don't remember when this happened," she said and held her head. "Shreenidhi, Shreenidhi please, let it be, don't recall," he said, she began to sat up and he helped her. He sat in front of her and she looked at him, he caressed her hair and she frowned and closed her eyes shut and jerked away his hand. "Stop it! Why are you doing this?" she asked holding his collars angrily.

He gasped in horror

He gasped in horror. "Calm down, calm down," he said and slowly made her leave, she looked on as he stood up. "Shreenidhi, look, the discharge papers are ready, we're going, together, to our house, and, you're coming with me, your mom said so," he said and she shook her head. "Why on earth would my mom ask you to take me with you? I live with my parents okay? I am not coming with you," she said getting annoyed. "I am going to drop you there only, relax, okay, just relax," he said and she nodded.

He forwarded his hand to her and she placed her hand in his hand and just as she stood up, pain triggered her whole body and she sat on the bed again. "Relax," he said and then slid his arm across her back and then slid another arm under her knees and lifted her in his arms, she clung onto him afraid that she may fall and clutched onto his shirt. By this, his conscience only said one thing. She doesn't trusts you at all. "I won't let you fall," he said and she encircled her arms around his neck and lied her head on his shoulder, he walked out of there with her in his arms and exited the hospital. He made her sit in his another car as the previous car was stuck in traffic and he didn't get time to get it back. He closed the door and sat on the driving seat and drove off.